Thinking of buying.. (PSP)

Hello,

hope there's still some names here that remember me and my work..

Anyway I've picked up an old PSP cheap after flogging my PSP GO (mainly because I hated paying over the odds to have to download games!)

Anyway- hoping someone could list the full Sheffield Wednesday squad for me, I'd be disapointed if any key players were missing, also- how do their finances look/ whats the transfer budget?

Is their any major game breaking bugs in this years release..?

thanks, hope someone can find the time to help ;)

Mightyowl28 x

Aaron Jameson, Richard O'Donnell, Nicky Weaver

Lewis Buxton, Jon Otsemobor, James Tavernier, Matthew Tumulty, Julian Bennett, Daniel Jones, David Kasnik, Mark Reynolds, Danny Batth, Mark Beevers, Reda Johnson, Rob Jones, Miguel Llera, Cecil Nyoni, Ayo Obileye, Jose Semedo

Giles Coke, Chris Lines, James O'Connor, David Prutton, Jermaine Johnson, Ben Marshall, Liam Palmer, Chris Sedgwick, Danny Uchechi

Ryan Lowe, Gary Madine, Nathan Modest, Clinton Morrison, Chris O'Grady

thanks, really not sure though- maybe if I see the UMD cheap anytime soon..

FYI, Danny Uchechi and Nathan Modest have both been released, Modest has signed for non-league Sheffield FC if theyre on the game!

PS; looks like you've listed the players in positional order- what position is Jose Semedo on the game?

• SI Staff

- Liam Palmer is able to play at RB (accomplished).

- Bywater's loan isn't in the game, it was only a short-term loan at the time the data was locked and we don't include those of 93 days or less.

- I'm sure the researchers are aware of the released players and they'll be in the next data that we receive, but thanks for the pointer, I'll keep an eye out when we get it.

Archived