Who has been your biggest mare?

I try not to splash out on signings but I spent 12 million on Hoilett and ended up falling out with him after 1 season he hardly played and when he did he was stinking...sold to Everton for 5 million 18 months later.

His stats for me where played 20 1 goal 1 assist. Junk.

Wellton for Man U(FM11) , scored 20+ at Sparktak Moscow, Bought him in Jan for £5.25m play him for about 9 games or so including easy FA and league cup .

Doesnt Score

Play him 3 times until January including an easy league cup game.

Doesnt Score

Sell him to Shaktar for £5.5m , got 13 in 20

FFS

Alberto Paloschi signed to fix my lack of goalscoring*, 2 goals in 15 games either side of a 4 month injury -> back to Italy

*This was caused by Jelle Vossen who despite being one of the 10 best finishers in the whole world according to the game, could not ever score.

Thankfully a couple of Argentine regens stepped up to the plate.

Then you were obviously playing him incorrectly.

If he was scoring goals before and after he played for you then he obviously had ability, you just didn't do anything to get the best out of him.

Played him as poacher, his stats were high pace and accelaration with high finishing , ala chicharito , yet he doesnt score , i played him with a deep lying playermaker and a support striker

Played him as poacher, his stats were high pace and accelaration with high finishing , ala chicharito , yet he doesnt score , i played him with a deep lying playermaker and a support striker

surley with high pace states you want him in an Advanced Forward role. Allow him to take on defenders.

Archived