Questions from a Newcomer

Greetings,

Been waiting to check out this game for awhile so was glad it finally arrived. I have started my first career but have a couple questions. FYI - playing on iPad.

1. Do you ever get to watch full matches or just 'the big plays'? I was under the impression you got to watch more of the game. Am I missing something?

2. All of my player's numbers are wrong. Using Chelsea right now and most aren't even close. Any way to fix that or is that normal?

Liking the game so far. Definitely see why it is so addicting!

Thanks for the reply! In regards to kit numbers, is this something that is prevalent across all versions of the game? Were kit numbers wrong in the 2011 version as well? Is the game assigning these numbers at random? Why is there no way to change them??

I've seen numbers during highlights on the iPad, but not the iPhone. Seems to have something to do with pitch view.

Can anyone tell me what the bottom bar indicates during a match? Still trying to decipher that. I imagine it's field position, but colors don't swap at the half, so I'm confused as to what it is actually telling me. No mention of it in the manual that I can find.

• SI Staff
I've seen numbers during highlights on the iPad, but not the iPhone. Seems to have something to do with pitch view.

The iPad has a bigger screen so numbers are visible more frequently if you select the 'zoomed in' option for highlight display (the one which isn't 'Full Pitch' or 'Commentary Only'( then I believe that displays numbers on the iPhone.

Can anyone tell me what the bottom bar indicates during a match? Still trying to decipher that. I imagine it's field position, but colors don't swap at the half, so I'm confused as to what it is actually telling me. No mention of it in the manual that I can find.

Its the last 5 minutes posession bar, shows show has had the ball most during that period.

Found it. Seems to be a slight bug. When you hit the related pages icon when you come to the formation screen prior to a match, all it brings up is basic club info. However, if you hit the home icon and then tactics, related pages will show you team instructions, player roles, etc.

Archived