A GOD in FM, rubbish in RL

Anyone else found this? For example, Marouane Chamakh is just a BEAST in this game. I don't actually mind since he plays for me, but it's ridiculous how good he is in the game. For example, just starting a new season and he has 13 goals in 9 games with an average rating of 8.73! RVP and Edison Cavani can't get a frickin game!

ManYoo, Chelsea and Liverpool players.

I'd agree with this.

I get the feeling anytime a player joins on of these clubs their PA or CA get whacked up 20 by the "researchers" just by default.

Andy Carroll is a good example. Hernandez also often scores goal of the month by starting on the half-way line, skinning two players and finishing with a exocet from 30 yards. :lol:

Is he still in the DB? If so will have to load the Finnish leagues

Oh yes he is... in fact, I just started a new game with Spain and Finland/Sweden. Turns out Tonton is a free agent, and I signed him for Barcelona to play AMC next to Messi. I'm going to play him a full season.

tonton.jpg

Bartosz Bialkowski - not god-like but a very good Championship keeper

Ishmael Miller

David Villa (FM 11) - he could score from anywhere anytime he felt like it,

Gonzalo Higuain - Same as Villla. Over 45 league goals in the first two season at Real Madrid.

Garra Dembele

Bartosz Bialkowski - not god-like but a very good Championship keeper

Ishmael Miller

David Villa (FM 11) - he could score from anywhere anytime he felt like it,

Gonzalo Higuain - Same as Villla. Over 45 league goals in the first two season at Real Madrid.

Garra Dembele

Higuain? I know its all based on opinions and what not, but I take it you don't watch many games of his? Quite easily top 5 strikers in the world for me, he's fantastic.

Higuain? I know its all based on opinions and what not, but I take it you don't watch many games of his? Quite easily top 5 strikers in the world for me, he's fantastic.

I dont watch that many games he's in, I just personally think Benzema is the better striker.

Oh yes he is... in fact, I just started a new game with Spain and Finland/Sweden. Turns out Tonton is a free agent, and I signed him for Barcelona to play AMC next to Messi. I'm going to play him a full season.

tonton.jpg

Nice one, time to activate Finland

I dont watch that many games he's in, I just personally think Benzema is the better striker.

so because Benzema is better, Higuain is rubbish? :rolleyes:

Look at Higuain's goals/match for the last 4 seasons... not many strikers in the world can top that

Archived