The patches

DHS

I deleted the game from my computer for various reasons then reinstalled it.

Now when I start a new game the only database available is 'Default' - I'm sure before I deleted it it was called Version 12.0.3 or something.

Is there any way of re-downloading the patches because Steam doesn't seem to be doing it automatically as it did previously.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

I deleted the game from my computer for various reasons then reinstalled it.

Now when I start a new game the only database available is 'Default' - I'm sure before I deleted it it was called Version 12.0.3 or something.

Is there any way of re-downloading the patches because Steam doesn't seem to be doing it automatically as it did previously.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

there was only the default database. the latest patches dont include any database changes. but your game status will say 12.0.4

Thank you for your help.

So does that mean that I can start a new game and it will automatically be the most 'updated' version? I've not seen it download any patches or anything since I reinstalled the original game that's all.

Thanks. Where does it tell you the game status?

If you go the "FM" dropdown menu in your game, you'll see an option called "Game Status". If you click that, it's in there (along with lots of other information).

You can start a new game, safe in the knowledge it's up to date.

Archived