Question re: Turkish League on FM11 - Can anyone help?

I'm managing Besiktas on FM11 and as anyone who has managed in the turkish league will know, they have pretty strict rules on the number of non-Turks that are allowed to be registered for your squad. I'm into my third season and all of a sudden the allowance has been reduced from 10 to 8 meaning I've got to sell 2 of my established foreign players. Bit of a pain.

Does anyone know if this is the case in real life, i.e. are they planning to reduce the number of foreign players turkish clubs can register in 2012, or is this a bug?

Thanks for an help

I'm managing Besiktas on FM11 and as anyone who has managed in the turkish league will know, they have pretty strict rules on the number of non-Turks that are allowed to be registered for your squad. I'm into my third season and all of a sudden the allowance has been reduced from 10 to 8 meaning I've got to sell 2 of my established foreign players. Bit of a pain.

Does anyone know if this is the case in real life, i.e. are they planning to reduce the number of foreign players turkish clubs can register in 2012, or is this a bug?

Thanks for an help

Yes, there is rumor that they will do that but it is nothing official. At the same time, everybody is pretty sure, it will happen.

Archived