Fm 12 is perfect well done SI!!!!!

I have started a season with gillingham media prediction 5th everyone saying how easy the game was slightly worried me but I am not an expert on the game so thought I would give the game ago first game won 2-1 at home then lost in league cup to reading 3-1 I had a lot of injurys so played a 2nd team. Then I beat Shrewsbury 2-0 away from home then the trouble started lost 3-2 to afc Wimbledon and lost 1-0 away to Southend then scored in the 91st minute at home to accrington to savour a point I am currently 10th so if you are not a legend at the game then the game is sooo enjoyable and the fact I got a lot to do to get my team promoted makes this game even better. Well done SI for a class game!!!!

It's not at all perfect. But it is bloody good! I was considering not buying it because they weren't changing the match engine from FM11, which made me wonder if it was worth shelling out for it rather than just waiting for FM13. Whilst it's not perfect, I definitely don't feel I've wasted any money in buying it. I'm having a lot of fun with it and, for once, actually managing to win some football matches!

Perfect means there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Which means "perfect" is not the perfect description of the game. Although I suppose it's a subjective thing so it's possible some people might feel it's faultless and therefore perfect.

have to agree with the OP there, addictive this game is, trying to pull Kettering Town out of a slump after a horrific pre season is one of the most challenging/slump ive ever have to do. You know your playing a good game when you equalise against Gillingham at home and actually celebrate infront of my computer screen, only for them to go and win a penalty from the kick off and score the winner. Don't think ive ever swore as much at an inanimate object in my life.

Well done SI :applause:

Good to see a positive thread! Thought I'd add my thoughts.

WHAT A GAME!

I am well and truly in the dog house now! Every night is the same, wait for the other half do to doze off, flick the T.V. on to Dave/Sky Sports News/MOTD and fire up FM12 for a cheeky hour that more often than not sees her waking up at 1:30am when I celebrate a 90th minute goal a little too energetically!

I am totally hooked, and back to planning formations at work and the like, which is totally sad, but as they say preparation is everything!

Even went out and got a new laptop just so I could see the 3D matches in 'high' detail with the weather effects etc all on.

I am totally hooked, and back to planning formations at work and the like, which is totally sad, but as they say preparation is everything!

Love this, its a shame we all fall victim too wasting valuable time when we should be working to planning our next move on Footy Manager. Maybe our lack of work is causing the recession? Its all SI's fault for making too great a game.

Anyway back to planning my way out of relegation from BSP adios

Archived