#3.0.1 FMHi 2012 - Initial Release

Retina display resolution support implemented

AppleTV Mirror support implemented

Added Welsh League

Added Conference North & South to English Leagues

Added Graphical Emphasis News Items

Added Achievements

Added Challenges

Drag & Drop tactic editing implemented (non-match)

Implemented Facebook posting

Tuned database generation algorithm

Tuned manager team selection AI

Tuned transfer system AI

Added more player happiness explanations

Tuned player attribute progression

Tuned player attribute reactions to form and training

Added option for assistant to handle loaning out reserves

Added loading & saving for shortlists

Added loading & saving for search filters

Tuned youth player generation rates slightly

Tuned ability and potential of human sons

Added more coach feedback on players

Allow selection of any active club for management at game start

Display 'Star Players' for non-human managed teams

Add Totals to player history page

Various UI flow improvements

Added confirmation dialog when clearing shortlist

Improved international call-up feedback

Allowed players to refuse international call-ups

Improve calculation of international attendances

Added transfer window visualisation page

Allowed users to offer transfer values above 65m

Tuned wages allowed for big-name players

Added ability for players to skive training

Added Game Status page

Tuned assistant manager team reports

Fix retention of inverted scrolling option when starting new game

Fix retention of big-scrollbars when starting new game

Added lots more media interaction and variety

Prevent retirements when active in national squad

Stopped shortlists clearing when you move between jobs

Allow sorting on shortlist page

Match display tweaked and tuned

Added injury insurance compensation for unexpected big name retirements

Display future signings in club transfer page

Display ratings for players subbed out on sub page

Tuned big club interest in a manager after European success

Improved general transfer system AI

Improved award decision making

Hundreds of other minor tweaks and fixes

PS - As always if anyone has any questions about specific items post them and I'll do my best to help.

• SI Staff
Are we able to manage any new national teams compared to 2011. And just out of curiosity is there anything already planned for the first update that you guys were unable to implement into the game prior to the release?

We're hoping to get an update 'through' before christmas (may not be possible as obviously Apple are kinda chocka with submissions - so time will tell) ... the main things which will be in it apart from the usual tweaking and tuning (which I'm constantly doing) are ....

Allowed selection of multiple items at once on attribute filter page

Remember live league table scroll position between screen changes

Once that update is out the next will contain stuff largely driven by feedback from you chaps.

PS - With regards to which national teams are manageable it depends entirely on what players are loaded into the database, so varies according to league selection there should be more available this year I'd expect as there are approximately 5-10% more players loaded than there were last year (depending on leagues active).

We're hoping to get an update 'through' before christmas (may not be possible as obviously Apple are kinda chocka with submissions - so time will tell) ... the main things which will be in it apart from the usual tweaking and tuning (which I'm constantly doing) are ....

Allowed selection of multiple items at once on attribute filter page

Remember live league table scroll position between screen changes

Once that update is out the next will contain stuff largely driven by feedback from you chaps.

PS - With regards to which national teams are manageable it depends entirely on what players are loaded into the database, so varies according to league selection there should be more available this year I'd expect as there are approximately 5-10% more players loaded than there were last year (depending on leagues active).

Marc, on the next patch could you at least update the squads please? Because having to play with a team with players who were released 3 months ago is a pain in the rear.

• SI Staff
Marc, on the next patch could you at least update the squads please? Because having to play with a team with players who were released 3 months ago is a pain in the rear.

Can you give any specific examples? The data was locked quite a while ago and won't be changed right away, but I'm happy to take down some names to double-check when the data is updated.

Apologies if these have already been answered (more than likely on other threads)

(1) Can you start off by managing a National Team ?

(2) Is there any flexibility with tactics allowing you to drag players into a different position (to then save as a new tactic) ?

Cheers

Apologies if these have already been answered (more than likely on other threads)

(1) Can you start off by managing a National Team ?

To start as a nation, you must first get a job as a nation during the game. Regularly visit the Jobs screen to see if any national teams have a manager vacancy. If you get a national job, you must win an international tournament in order to unlock national management. After winning it you will then be able to start as a nation in new games.

(2) Is there any flexibility with tactics allowing you to drag players into a different position (to then save as a new tactic) ?

Yes, you can now drag players in to just about any position on the pitch and then save the custom formation. At the moment, the ability to drag is only available outside a match but you can load your custom formations during the match if desired.

Cheers David

Was just in the process of adding a note to say I had found the answers to both my original questions (yep lazy sod I know !!!)

.. but many thanks for answering all the same

Will there ever be an option in future updates or seasons to allow you to instantly take over a national Team ?

Will there ever be an option in future updates or seasons to allow you to instantly take over a national Team ?

It's something I would personally like to see but, being an unlockable item, it is also quite a good reward for people who have enough dedication to manage deep in to the game.

What's the deal with the big ugly standard club badges? Was it always like that? They jump at you now!!

Spanish teams seem to have actual compared to template on domestic. I'd rather have none??

• SI Staff
What's the deal with the big ugly standard club badges? Was it always like that? They jump at you now!!

They might be more noticable for people using the retina display if you have good eyesight - but yeah where we don't have licences we have always used a 'generic' badge.

Spanish teams seem to have actual compared to template on domestic. I'd rather have none??

I think the pages would look 'odd' with nothing there - but I'll consider it as an option if a lot of people request it.

Can you give any specific examples? The data was locked quite a while ago and won't be changed right away, but I'm happy to take down some names to double-check when the data is updated.

Mainly Bradford City tbh

Players such as;

OUT!:

Leon Osborne RELEASED

Guy Branston LOANED TO Rotherham

Lewis Hunt RELEASED

IN!:

Andrew Davies ON LOAN from Stoke

Marcel Seip BOUGHT on a free

Ricky Ravenhill ON LOAN from Notts County

Also, how come players such as Scott Brown and Dominic Rown isn't on the game for Bradford? This is using the English leagues in Saviour Cometh

• SI Staff
Mainly Bradford City tbh

Players such as;

OUT!:

Leon Osborne RELEASED

Guy Branston LOANED TO Rotherham

Lewis Hunt RELEASED

IN!:

Andrew Davies ON LOAN from Stoke

Marcel Seip BOUGHT on a free

Ricky Ravenhill ON LOAN from Notts County

Also, how come players such as Scott Brown and Dominic Rown isn't on the game for Bradford? This is using the English leagues in Saviour Cometh

Thanks for these, just to let you know that we don't include loans of 93 days or fewer in the database.

Seip signed after data lock and he should be there in a future update (the first couple are unlikely to contain new data as things stand). I'm not sure exactly when the released players were let go but I'll make sure to double-check them when we do get new data. I'll also look into why Brown and Rowe aren't loaded when I get back into the office on Monday.

Thanks for these, just to let you know that we don't include loans of 93 days or fewer in the database.

Seip signed after data lock and he should be there in a future update (the first couple are unlikely to contain new data as things stand). I'm not sure exactly when the released players were let go but I'll make sure to double-check them when we do get new data. I'll also look into why Brown and Rowe aren't loaded when I get back into the office on Monday.

Thanks, I wouldn't be too fussed about Rowe and Brown tbh but they are the most promising young players we have. Osborne was released before Seip signed so I dont know how he's still here.

Archived