FMHi 2012 - Harrogate Town - Road to EPL

Started my first game on FMHi 2012 as Harrogate town, the aim is to take them on a 30 year journey of greatness.

First season:

3k Transfer Budget

650 p/w max wage

Transfers in:

Marek Stech - Loan from West Ham

Bernard Mensah - Loan from Wolves

Conor Wilkinson - Loan from Millwall

Matthew Fletcher - Free

Paul Heckingbottom - Free

Formation: Custom 3-2-3-2

img0305.png

Aim to achieve promotion in first season. So far it has been difficult trying to persuade clubs to let their players come on loan to me, out of a shortlist of around 50 players i evetually only managed to get 3 of the ones i wanted.

Half way through the season, Boxing day produced my best result of the season so far, still unbeaten. Conor Wilkinson has been an outstanding addition, at only 17 I can see this kid going places.

img0303d.png

img0304m.png

End of season / start of season update to follow

End of season, had a bad patch after Christmas with a few injuries (and the 3 game nightmare of a game of 26th, 28th and 1st), but still managed promotion. Had a few job offers but going to continue with Harrogate.

img0306.png

Start of second season has left me with

Aim: Promotion

Transfer Budget: 11K

Max Wage p/w: 1.1k

Not too shabby, hopefully get some good loan player in again

Been a busy weekend, now sat in League 1 with the 3rd promotion in a row, League 2 was tough with the 3-2-3-2, I leaked more goals than bottom placed teams, but scored nearly double than the top teams. Have gone back to a more simpler 4-1-3-2.

Still strugling to sign some good european regens, will probably happen when I get to the Championship.

Aug 13th 2016 - Harrogate Towns first game in the EPL, back to back promotions from BSN, signed some quality regens and blew my entire budget on 1 player, the outcome

img0313y.png

and my 6m purchase, which has left me with no more transfer budget and a barely making the wage budget

img0314q.png

Ah, I thought the generated players were random, not re-gens of older retired players... oh well. Good work so far, I had done something similar in FMHi10 with Andria, brought them all the way from Serie C to Champions League glory. That Wilkinson guy looks an absoulte beast! :)

Ah, I thought the generated players were random, not re-gens of older retired players... oh well. Good work so far, I had done something similar in FMHi10 with Andria, brought them all the way from Serie C to Champions League glory. That Wilkinson guy looks an absoulte beast! :)

Will post an update at end of season and link some of my regens I have aquired, got some right players, just need a few seasons before they become gods

Sitting 5th at the moment, although I got knocked out of the FA Cup in 3rd round to a devastating 1-0 defeat to Shrewsbury lol

Archived