How large is the DB?

I'm interesting to buy the game when will available in the italian apple store. How large is the new DB? are there a lot of youngsters? thank you! :)

The size of the database of players in your game will vary depending on which combination of nations you choose to run. For example, running just one nation will mean more players in that particular league whereas using 4 nations at the same time does mean that the players will be spread across these leagues more.

It tends to be between 4000-6500 players depending on whether you manage in Europe, Brazil or Australia.

The database will pick out good youngsters and most of the top high profile youngsters will be in the game.

can i ask you if the game could load this 6 players? Ocampos (River Plate), Fierro (Guadalajara), Tassi (Inter), Demirci (Besiktas), Sterling (Liverpool), Coulibaly (Spurs)

Thank you a lot :)

Fierro, Demirci, Sterling and Coulibaly are all there (can depend on where you are managing)

Ocampo and Tassi - we will get back to you

There are obviously lots of others present too.

I'll be managing Brighton, so I just started the game with only England selected. However it seems as though there will be the same problem as in the previous games where there are very few players in teams abroad, a lot of bigger teams completely empty, and instead Blue Square Bet North/South are filled with teams of 20-25 players per team. :(

In last years game, after you were some seasons in this problem became even worse as players from various nationalities began regening in English teams and in some of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Of course I wish you could just turn off the lower leagues completely (like you can on PC) in order to get more players in other leagues, but since that's still not possible in FMHi, any suggestions on how it's best to pick the leagues if I want as many players as possible abroad?

Should I just pick a few of my favorite leagues? I'm worried that (especially some seasons in) there will be even less players in the leagues I don't have selected...

I'll be managing Brighton, so I just started the game with only England selected. However it seems as though there will be the same problem as in the previous games where there are very few players in teams abroad, a lot of bigger teams completely empty, and instead Blue Square Bet North/South are filled with teams of 20-25 players per team. :(

In last years game, after you were some seasons in this problem became even worse as players from various nationalities began regening in English teams and in some of the biggest clubs in Europe.

Of course I wish you could just turn off the lower leagues completely (like you can on PC) in order to get more players in other leagues, but since that's still not possible in FMHi, any suggestions on how it's best to pick the leagues if I want as many players as possible abroad?

Should I just pick a few of my favorite leagues? I'm worried that (especially some seasons in) there will be even less players in the leagues I don't have selected...

I made a study in FMH2011, which showed that selecting an extra league increases your database considerably. And I also verified that the number of local players do diminish by doing so, then you would get more of your foreigners. I still need to check how it works in FMH2012, but by the few Marc said it sounds the same. Ah, and it doesn't matter which or how many leagues you add as a background league, the extra database players will always be the same. You can read about it here and here.

Ocampos unfortunately is not yet included when playing any combination of leagues although he is someone I have personally mentioned in discussions. We'd appreciate, however, any suggestions for players you consider worth including and we can look at these for future updates. Tassi is available depending on the combination of leagues you load.

Archived