Those nagging questions that you've been too afraid to ask

After a couple of recent posts I've been sat here wondering about the little things in FM that I assume it does or doesn't do & realised that I don't actually know the answers so I have decided to throw them out to the world

1. Do AI managers ever get touchline bans?
  2. Have minimum stadium requirements for entry to a higher division been reintroduced?
  3. If they have will clubs ever choose to renovate their current stadium or ground share rather than taking out a costly loan to build a new ground that is normally not ready until the following season?
  4. Does having a competition set to full detail have any effect on competition scouting assignments?

If you know the answer to any of these or indeed have any to add then post away, as many teachers told me the only stupid question is the one that isn't asked (not sure why they always laughed afterwards though).

If I'm lucky someone at SI might even be able to answer a question or two.

1. Never seen this in the game or at least seen it reported.

2/3 No- you will not be stopped from gaining promotion beacuse your ground doesnt meet the minimum stadium requirements. Your board will soon announce upgrade or new stadium though- it can be either depending on the current situation

4. It doesnt affect assignments but will help the scouts to get a better report with more detail, as far as I know,

Just thought of a 5th question.

Does travelling between games really have an impact on player fatigue levels?

Example: Manchester City & Port Talbot both have Europa League trips to eastern Russia followed by league games on Sunday. City can afford a direct charter flight that will also return the same day & of course they will travel in the lap of luxury, Port Talbot on the other hand will probably be flying cattle class with a couple of low cost airlines & have to deal with 2 or 3 transfers, an overnight stay & crappy airline food.

When will the International Management be worth playing?

You can't sort national players by the Int Ass Man ratings? why not? He has opinions too?

Your Club and International career are kept under one button at the top of the screen. Why not keep these seperate?

There's also only 1 screen for searching for players - both club and country. By default it starts filtering for the nation you're managing. Surely it would be best to have 2 filter screens.

I'd like to be able to search for Club players and Search for Nation players under different guises?

Perhaps the way it works when you Add New Manager. You get two different users. Perhaps splitting it up like this would be best?

When will the International Management be worth playing?

You can't sort national players by the Int Ass Man ratings? why not? He has opinions too?

Your Club and International career are kept under one button at the top of the screen. Why not keep these seperate?

There's also only 1 screen for searching for players - both club and country. By default it starts filtering for the nation you're managing. Surely it would be best to have 2 filter screens.

I'd like to be able to search for Club players and Search for Nation players under different guises?

Perhaps the way it works when you Add New Manager. You get two different users. Perhaps splitting it up like this would be best?

This has been very annoying to me as well.

Archived