"If you're not willing to risk it all, then you don't want it bad enough"

Vipertitan

Here's my initial setup

Brazil- always like this league so many goals scored here and with them being the best nation i thought might give this a try.

England - this is where I intend to start and build up my career, I'm planning on managing a number of English clubs before even considering moving abroad.

France - I had save with Lyon on Football Manager 10 and had a good save going so hope i get them or someone like that.

Germany - I'm planning on spending some time here love the German way of football.

Italy - I'll possibly move here at some point.

South Korea - Never been here and i want to try win the Asian Champions League.

Spain - I'm bound to end up here at some point want to try my luck here hopefully with a team like Barca or Real Madid.

Wales - i am hoping to try and go here at some point and try get welsh team into the champions league.

I've started with the 12.0.4 patch with a large database with the players from top clubs from every continent loaded.

My profile

For the first time I've actually included a bit of personal information with my Scottish hritage and my favourite club,Newcastle United. Hopefully I'll get a chance to manage them at some point during this save

images1.jpg

Boston United - Blue Square Bet North- 2011/12

After spending just a few months on holiday, I was given the chance to make my managerial debut at Boston United . Despite being predicted to finish 2nd, the club were in real trouble at the wrong end of the table in relegation battle.

League Table

past positions graph

Playoff semi leg 1 - it was a great first leg result i thought considering that we were getting beat early on in the game.

Playoff semi leg 2 - we blew it.

FA Cup - had bit of run here then we went to MK Dons and got beat.

FA Trophy - Things were looking up then we got beat by Histon.

Squad - for this division we have a good squad to mount a title challenge for next season providing everyone keeps fit.

Transfers - to be fair only made a few in key areas witch i thought needed improvement.

Key Player Profiles

Jamil Adam - this was my most exciting signing, and my top scorer with 14goals.

Dali Gomez - a decent return from the South American Forward.

Michael D'Agostino - By far the best winger i have had at this level of football.

Michael Roche -he was the best center half at the club good player in making me think.

Paul Bastock- a decent season from the no1 goalkeeper and club captain.

Career Overview

Season   Team            Country    League                    Finish    Achievements
2011/12  Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North      2nd    took over in October

Next Season

I've signed another contract, so I'm determined to get this club promoted before I even consider thinking about other jobs going to try and build on this seasons success, and try and push for promotion.

England squad for European championship has just been announced looks ok like here it is.

Squad 1, Squad 2

here is there group what group of death i think, Group B

Sldo here are the other groups for anyone who is interested,UEFA European Football Championship 1

UEFA European Football Championship 2, my prediction the German to win it.

Jamil Adams was an absolute legend in my game for Boston, he'll do you wonders for many years

and well done on reaching 2nd :thup:

thanks the start new season and have high hopes for this season like try and match last seasons performance or do better

images1.jpg

Boston United - Blue Square Bet North- 2012/13

After last seasons late wining streak to help us up the right end of the table this season we found our self in a Desperate relegation battle, we started off ok but lost jey players to injuries.

League Table

Past Positions Graph

FA Cup - had good run here lost to Coventry City in the first round.

FA Trophy - things were looking great as we beat Gainsborough, then went to York and got beat 3 -1.

Squad1 Squad2 - for this division we have a decent squad, but we might need to add to it to avoid the problems with tiredness and injuries.

Transfers - there was no money yet again, so free transfers there were a few decent ones as well.

Key Player Profiles

Jamil Adam - this was my top scorer.

Dali Gomez - a solid from the second striker.

Miroslav Mares - he was on free good player.

Alan White- a decent season from the Center back.

Career Overview

Season     Team           Country        League                 Finish    Achievements
2011/12   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North      2nd  Took over in October
2012/13   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North      14th           

Next Season

i singed a new 3 year deal so going to stay for another three years then go after contract is up, im going to ask the board to improve the youth set up and try get an academy going,

images1.jpg

Boston United - Blue Square Bet North- 2013/14

With a poor league Finnish last season, we were determined to make a real challenge this time around, and boy we did just that making the play off and getting promoted.

League Table

Past Positions Graph

FA Cup - had decent run here in ended up getting beat by braintree .

Play off Semi Final Leg 1 - Play off came around we got borrow and beat them 1-0 first leg setting us up nice for the second leg.

Play off Semi Final Leg 2 - Second leg came played bit defencefly to try and hold my lead it worked went threw to final.

Play off Final - So we were favourites to win promotion and we did just that.

FA Trophy - did rubbish in this competition hopefully do better next year.

Squad- last season was bit let down here not lot players to cover for injuries e.t,c.

Transfers - no money left me no option but to let few players go this season due to the wages being bad.

Key Player Profiles

Jamil Adam - this was my top scorer and player of the season as well.

Jakob Busk - He came late in the season made him my no1 Goal Keeper and did not let me down.

Craig Grainger - the boy done good promoted from the under 18 and never looked back.

Lee Canoville - player assistant manager had good season.

Career Overview

Season     Team           Country        League              Finish    Achievements
2011/12   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North   2nd     Took over in October
2012/13   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North   14th 
2013/14   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North   3rd      Play off winners

Next Season

with the prospect playing in new league i think my aim is to avoid relegation and to get better players in.

images1.jpg

Boston United - Blue Square Bet North- 2014/15

After Our surprise promotion last season i knew this season would be a bit hard ask to try and do the same again, in the end we found it tough, we were relegated.

League Table

Past Positions Graph

FA Cup - had won one game that was it.

FA Trophy - did a lot better here than the League it's self.

Squad1

Squad2 - last season was our Promotion so had to strengthen the squad in end the goalkeepers let us down.

Transfers - no money left me no option but to let few players go this season due to the wages being bad and some of them were ok.

Key Player Profiles

Lacine Cherif - Released by Kilmarnock replaceing Adam as forward due to him being injured most of the season he did ok.

Jakob Busk - He was shocking thought he would been a decent buy but my fault he was rubbish.

Craig Grainger - This was his first full season in the first team he did ok hopefully he get better.

Jamil Adam - Had been missed a lot this season so hopefully he do good next.

Career Overview

Season     Team           Country        League              Finish    Achievements
2011/12   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North   2nd     Took over in October
2013/14   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet North   3rd      Play off winners
2014/15   Boston United   England    Blue Square Bet Prem    23rd     Relegated

Next Season

This was the last season in charge as i am out contract so i decided to step down so looking for new club.

Its a shame about relegation - its probably the right thing to look for a new club at this point, hopefully someone who can move you up a league or two :)
just been offered the Chesterfield Current SquadJob they been relegated them self so in League two now with them. so aim be to try secure play off i think.

That is quite a good jump up to go from a relegated BSP side to a relegated L1 side - but at least it gets you up the leagues quickly - good luck with your new side :thup:

Do you plan on taking Jamil Adams or anyone else with you?

I been thinking of trying to get him i have all ready bought Mark Power from Boston and in process of trying to buy Adam, if i can get the cash. And thanks yeah thought it was big step my self did not think i would got the job.

images.jpg

Chesterfield - League Two- 2015/16

so new season new club, After stepping down from my position as manager of Boston United I went on holiday for few weak and was giving the chance to try my luck at Chesterfield.

League Table

Past Positions Graph

FA Cup - Did rubbish here lets hope next year can do better.

Johnston's Paint Trophy - Again did rubbish.

FA Carling Cup - Again did rubbish.

Squad1

Squad2 The squad was eager to gain promotion this season after last season relegation.

Transfers - made my goal to try rebuild the squad and get rid of any deadwood or players that did not want to play for me my goal.

Key Player Profiles

Thomas Simonsen -Came to us late on needed a Holding midfielder and did the job.

Abdulai Bell-Baggie - He was bought on free and was class.

Lee Novak - Had good season top scorer now he wants to move.

Jiri Koubsky - Vice Capitan did really good job.

Career Overview

2015/16   Chesterfield    England      League Two                2nd     Promotion

Next Season

Avoid relegation at all cost try get decent run in the cups.

images.jpg

Chesterfield - League One- 2016/17

After promotion last season knew this season would be long hard relegation battle witch we managed to stay in the league only just tough.

League Table

Past Positions Graph

FA Cup - Did rubbish here lets hope next year can do better wanted bit run but that never happened.

Johnston's Paint Trophy - Again did rubbish lost to Wrexham.

FA Carling Cup - We did ok here had few decent games lost to Ipswich.

Squad1

Squad2 The squad was eager to avoid relegation an that mental attitude made us stay up.

Transfers The squad was eager to avoid relegation so did not want to upset the balance of the squad.

Key Player Profiles

Lee Novak - Had good season top scorer now he was class managed to keep a hold of him.

Paul Fulton - Ever present solid right back.

Mark Ridgers - My no1 goalkeeper and he was really bad.

Thomas Jørgensen -Solid season most my chances came from him.

Career Overview

2015/16   Chesterfield    England      League Two            2nd     Promotion
2016/17   Chesterfield    England      League One            18th     none

Next Season

Avoid relegation at all cost try get new staff in as players are unhappy with them.

Archived