Android Version (Reasons Why)

This is my reason why android should get FM...

(1) Android is a popular market as it covers lots of models(phones) where as iphone covers one.

(2) SGSIII Is gona destroy the iphone5 when both are released.

(3) There aint any football management game for android accept MYFC which isnt good tbh.

(4) This is reason is proof - Android already on top of the iPhone, according to Eric Schmidt...

On the topic of Android, Schmidt made a statement that "Android is ahead of the iPhone now", making the majority of the iPad, iPhone and Mac-dominated audience go silent for a moment. Schmidt's reasons were simple: "unit volume, Ice Cream Sandwich, the price is lower, there are more vendors."

There u go SI

More people use android powered phones than iphones, so u can now move on to android. just like devs moved from PS2 to PS3 Xbox to Xbox 360 etc it makes more sense...

Just my opinion btw (except) (4)...

(1) Android ............ covers lots of models(phones) where as iphone covers one.

This I think will be one of the main reasons for not having FM on Android yet. Lots of different hardware and software to test on. I'm not a programmer but I would imagine this makes it far more difficult to build than for the iPad and iPhone.

1) This makes developing for Android an absolute nightmare. This is actually a disadvantage, rather than an advantage.

2) Unfortunately the quality of phone is irrelevant. iPhone will always be the market leader and will always be first choice for developers looking to actually make money

3) There aren't any football management games worth mentioning on any platform other than FM and FMH.

4) Again, it's not. Android's market share is tiny in comparison to iPhone.

This is also the wrong forum, so I shall close it.

Archived