French FMH Site

Hello everybody.

I am Vcadu92, administrator of FMHXooit, the only one French FMH Fan site. I write this topic to tell you about my forum. We are only 440 members. That is why I would like to know if you can visit it (register if you like), and say what you think about that. Of course we are less important than FMHVibe, may be because the game is not as popular in French as in England, but we are in good terms with Dec, the admin of FMHVibe.

fmh-xooit-2-copie-29f4e73.png

FMHXooit is a FMH fan site, which obviously is talking about Football Manager Handheld. You will find guides, tutorials, downloadable content (changes.txt, logos), team's, championship's & player's guides, stories, games and more. Please visit it on the next link: www.fmhxooit.xooit.fr

Thank you.

(PS: I don't know if pub/ads is allowed, please tell me if it is forbidden. Also I apologize for my English, I am French)

• SI Staff

Very cool - so long as you don't spam I'm more than happy for you to update people when you put something on your site which you think might interest them (articles etc.).

I'll try and pop along to the site and post myself, but be warned my French language skills are rather awful.

Hello Marc.

First, Dec told us about your job, and congralutation for everything you did :)

But I don't really understand what you say (my English is not very good too ;) )

I am sorry but can you reformulate it?!

I will install a translator on my forum!

Archived