When will SI update their leagues

After APOEL's recent champions league success. And also the past success of teams such as Famagusta and Omonoia in european football, i ask when will SI finally put this country into its league set up.

For years many players of this franchise have been asking for new leagues and after finishing TOP of their champions league group it can only be a matter of time before SI include them into the game.

What do you guys think to this and what other leagues do u think should be introduced...

I wonder how many copies are sold in Peru or Singapore? Even though it is only a city state Singapore has a playable league in FM.

If accurate research data can be obtained I see no reason why the Cypriot league should not be included.

I agree with Barside - At the point at which there is a consistent presence of a nation in Europe (or any other continent), and that it can have a significant inpact on a save, I feel it ought to be added. Cypriot, UAE and perhaps Egyptian leagues therefore are the main that are lacking IMHO

I wonder how many copies are sold in Peru or Singapore? Even though it is only a city state Singapore has a playable league in FM.

I knew somebody would say that...

I'm not saying it's the right way to do it, just that it probably has a big influence on such decisions.

Archived