why can the AI cheat????

ok so im playing a DB where everyone is on a free at the start of the game, and for a bit of fun after the first few games of the season, i decided to take over someone else and build a team to rival me,

now i did this after the transfer deadline, but as the players i was signing were free and i had the spaces in the squad, i could sign/register them for the prem, then i get to 25 in my squad, but still signed another player even though i knew i couldnt register him to play in the Prem, then i retired....

next game, the AI is playing Montolivio (the player who couldnt be registered) in the prem so i wondered if the AI had somehow registered him, after taking them back over, i find out that he is still NOT registered to play in the league, yet somehow still is....

he is defo not under 21, its Ricardo Montolivo (plays for fiorentina i think)

i forgot to say, he doesnt have the red box with "Una" next to his name, but when I tried to play a game with him in my squad i got the message "Montolivo cannot be registered for the next match" i retire, and he plays!

Well its definitely cheating then which is strange because you get messages before games saying player x is unregistered and cant play for the opposition. Perhaps they get to re-register from scratch after a human manager quits so you cant take over chelsea and only name the youth team and then sit back and laugh as they get relegated.

The AI does cheat all the way. Transfers, player stats, development...

examples:

-players that we can not buy for eg 35m are sold to an AI team for 17m without any reason.

-players go to an AI team while you offered them an higher wage etc... even when you are a top team.

There really is some biiiggg problem in FM12

right the AI squad is FULL, theres 25 players in it!, its after the date where you can swap unregistered players into the team (although if there was space then they could have done), it was one week away from the "transfer deadline for free transfers" in England..... yes this is a bug, it must be, and yeah fair point sporadic, tbh i kinda got annoyed as the player in question cost me 3 points!

Archived