Swapping a player in transfer deal

When I want to add a player in a deal, how do I do that? Because it's not letting me do it, the way I used to do it. Before I used to press 'add' from 'Players To Exchange', then click 'other', and then I used to right-click on the player I wanted to exchange, as there was an 'exchange' option. But that seems to be missing?!

Thanks.

I have found without fail that adding a player to a deal will not encourage the other team to lower the transfer fee. I'd assume by adding a player of quality for a position they are looking for then a considerable amount should be knocked off (unless they really do not want that player). I have yet to swap a player as part of a transfer because of this. In the past I have even saw the transfer fee demand increase when a player is added - this just does not make sense.

I find it quite useful when someone is interested in a player who doesn't start that regularly in my side, and when I need a player from their team too (e.g. just sold Walker for £3.5m + Enrique) and it turned out to be a great deal. It's quite handy when you don't want to pay over the odds for a rotation player, etc

Archived