FMH 2012 iOS Launch

Hi SI guys. Just wondering, will the launch of the FMH 2012 iOS be a worldwide launch? I'm from Singapore, will the game be available in the Singapore itunes store the same time as the US store when it is launched?

'Cos i understand some games are not launched worldwide. For eg, only launched in the US itunes store.

• SI Staff
Hi SI guys. Just wondering, will the launch of the FMH 2012 iOS be a worldwide launch? I'm from Singapore, will the game be available in the Singapore itunes store the same time as the US store when it is launched?

'Cos i understand some games are not launched worldwide. For eg, only launched in the US itunes store.

I believe it will be a worldwide simultaneous launch for all territories it is released within (there are a few places where it isn't available for legal reasons).

There will however be some variance according to how Apple releases their applications (normally they're released around midnight on the day in question in each territory so some countries will get it a few hours earlier than others for that reason).

I believe it will be a worldwide simultaneous launch for all territories it is released within (there are a few places where it isn't available for legal reasons).

There will however be some variance according to how Apple releases their applications (normally they're released around midnight on the day in question in each territory so some countries will get it a few hours earlier than others for that reason).

Does it mean that if i'm able to see and am able to purchase the FMH 2011 iOS from my country (Singapore) itunes app store, i will have no issues purchasing the FMH 2012 iOS as well when it is released?

• SI Staff
Does it mean that if i'm able to see and am able to purchase the FMH 2011 iOS from my country (Singapore) itunes app store, i will have no issues purchasing the FMH 2012 iOS as well when it is released?

I'm not really the person to say with concrete proof such things (just a humble developer me) - but I haven't heard of anything changing with regards to which countries/stores will get the game - so I'd expect if you can see the 2011 version then you'll see the 2012 once its available.

Which will be December 13th ;)

Firstly, how can you know this?

Secondly, that's getting close to Christmas so I'm not sure if I'll bother buying straight away. I will be about to finish work for the holidays so I won't be using my phone for gaming at home. I'd rather play the pc version.

Thirdly, EPL is almost at its half way stage when this eventually gets released. A few months later it'll be out of date with relegations and promotions etc! Was that intentional? The other versions were released in a timely fashion...

• SI Staff
Firstly, how can you know this?

Secondly, that's getting close to Christmas so I'm not sure if I'll bother buying straight away. I will be about to finish work for the holidays so I won't be using my phone for gaming at home. I'd rather play the pc version.

Thirdly, EPL is almost at its half way stage when this eventually gets released. A few months later it'll be out of date with relegations and promotions etc! Was that intentional? The other versions were released in a timely fashion...

He doesn't know anything, he's just guessing ;)

The game's on schedule, and yes, releasing it in this time period has always been the intention. It's a completely different game to the others and works to its own timescale - there's a number of practical reasons why the (as yet unannounced) release date has been chosen and probably some commercial ones as well, though we don't get involved in that side of things.

He doesn't know anything, he's just guessing ;)

The game's on schedule, and yes, releasing it in this time period has always been the intention. It's a completely different game to the others and works to its own timescale - there's a number of practical reasons why the (as yet unannounced) release date has been chosen and probably some commercial ones as well, though we don't get involved in that side of things.

Oh freaking Christmas....

Archived