Not Able To Find Certain Players

Hey, I got FMH2007 for xmas and it was a bit off putting when I searched for players like Vanden Borre, Gareth Bale ect. and none of them came up. I don't know why this is but i'm Barcelona btw. Also it can't even find Antonio Lopez. I've made sure in the Player Search that nothing is on except the player name im looking for. Is this meant to happy or what am I doing wrong?

Cheers, Luke.

Hey, I got FMH2007 for xmas and it was a bit off putting when I searched for players like Vanden Borre, Gareth Bale ect. and none of them came up. I don't know why this is but i'm Barcelona btw. Also it can't even find Antonio Lopez. I've made sure in the Player Search that nothing is on except the player name im looking for. Is this meant to happy or what am I doing wrong?

Cheers, Luke.

• SI Staff

If you have hidden attribute masking on then you need to have revealed all of their stats for them to be shown in the Player Search, so they need to be scouted so that all of their stats are revealed.

You can also use the new addition of the Clubs screen, so you can now see all of the clubs active from a a nation and so go straight to their squad screen.

Archived