Processing Window - More/Bigger League Statistics

I've been pondering over this for a couple of FMs now, and after playing through 8 seasons of FM12 (and thoroughly enjoying it, as always) I've finally got fed up of this enough to come here and make my first forum post, huzzah.

So, to my query, is there any way to...

a) ...make the processing window larger, in particular vertically, as to display more than the top 13 teams in the random statistics? Sure it's great seeing the obvious top ranked average attendances in the premiership, but I'd like to see how my Bradford team rank up as they obviously don't fit within the top 13, or see how they stack up with their tiny annual wage salary, as I'm incredibly tight.

b) ...have a broader amount of statistics, like top goalscorers, assists, MOMs etc.

Is there some form of study on the average amount of time spent playing FM, at which screen we spend the most time on? I'm sure this screen most be pretty high up there, especially with a usefulness/time spent ratio. Most players I'm sure want to get on and play, and after waiting between each repetitive spacebar hit, I don't have much patience to look through the league table or team/league statistics on a regular basis. I want to know more about what's going on in my league, if someone in a lower division's having a storming season, or simply who's the top scoring players in my league. It doesn't seem to take up any extra processing power to put up these stats while the game's processing, so why aren't there more of these statistics to look at while we wait?

I've already given up on the incredibly random news reel that comes up telling me about teams I've never even heard of before signing a nub for 10k.

I'd have thought that similar to your inbox, you'd have the same filter on this also, but apparently not. Or at least have the option to select what kinda stuff you want to see.

Or have I missed something obvious in an options menu somewhere, or is it SI missing the obvious?

If anyone can answer any of the queries in my post it'd be greatly appriciated, whether it be suggestions to edit a file somewhere to do this manually, download an edited file, use a skin to fix this, or anything else.

Thanks, Chris.

Archived