The Rules on Tutoring

Does anyone know a divinitive set of rules on how tutoring works?

Im playing as Fulham and just bought Junior Hoilett who is 22 now in the second season. The whole team are back for pre season now and I want to raise his determination to make him a beast! He is only set as a Squad Rotation player and I have Duff and Ruiz who can tutor players but cant tutor him for some reason. Sidwell would of done the job too but no luck.

Is there something im missing?

Does anyone know a divinitive set of rules on how tutoring works?

Im playing as Fulham and just bought Junior Hoilett who is 22 now in the second season. The whole team are back for pre season now and I want to raise his determination to make him a beast! He is only set as a Squad Rotation player and I have Duff and Ruiz who can tutor players but cant tutor him for some reason. Sidwell would of done the job too but no luck.

Is there something im missing?

Players who are 22 or older can't be tutored at all.

Thought it was his age but was sure in older games you could tutor older players. Total sucks as 12 determination is not acceptable by my high standards! :D

You are right, I'm still on FM10, where tutoring is much less restrictive, and changes to the tutoring options are one of the things that counts against me moving on from it.

Archived