the ultimate in stupidity, please help

Hi guys,

I have committed one of the most foolish acts known to mankind. I thought for some reason that my new 1gb memory card I bought for my mobile may fit into the psp, worst ways it will eject like sony one does when you remove it? Well it don't eject, cant be read and wont come out. I am now stuck with a psp with no memory and no memory card for my phone and cant play football manager. Any ideas on how to remove it would be appreciated, already tried tweezers etc. Why oh why did I have to be one of those people who live life thinking I wonder if.....

Hi guys,

I have committed one of the most foolish acts known to mankind. I thought for some reason that my new 1gb memory card I bought for my mobile may fit into the psp, worst ways it will eject like sony one does when you remove it? Well it don't eject, cant be read and wont come out. I am now stuck with a psp with no memory and no memory card for my phone and cant play football manager. Any ideas on how to remove it would be appreciated, already tried tweezers etc. Why oh why did I have to be one of those people who live life thinking I wonder if.....

Blade- what are you, 11? Get a grip mate.

Steve to be honest taking the back off the PSP is the only thing you can do- the memory slot is quite small and anything that goes in of the wrong size/shape is gonna be tricky to get back out again. If you do void your warranty make damn sure that you don't mess with it again! Just for the record the 1gb Scandisk cards are avaliable quite cheaply now. Good luck.

Archived