Coaches

How can we know what stars a coach is going to be? I'm getting to a stage where I sign a coach if he ain't 4 half star I mutual terminate his contract costing me a bomb

any idea how to know what his favorite training method is ie fitness (aerobic) I just tend to go for the guys With most 20s.

Sound cheers for that, I don't think I'm brainy enough to figure that out, it seems more random as I have coaches who are better than others as in attributes, yet the one coach who isn't as good as my other coaches gets 5* and the coaches with less stars, they have just as good attributes or even better than 5* coaches get less stars it a bit confusing

Look for coaches with high attributes for determination, level of discipline and motivating as well as the area you want them to coach in. I would guess the coaches you think have better attributes have lower attributes for determination, discipline and motivating than your 5 star coach.

When you click on a coach it tells you on there main screen what that they are better at training, most of the fitness coaches I've come across are only good at strength training, I know they could train both but I only have good strength coaches and I keep getting messages from assistant manager at end of month report that players are only doing bad at aerobics, was just wondering what attributes decide what he's good at.

Not sure about that as long as the star rating is high for fitness a 5 star fitness coach is just as good at strength coaching as they are at aerobic coaching. Have you made your own training schedules? Could it be they are doing bad because you have it set too low?

It's ok acid thanks for the help I think your right if they are 5* they should be good at both, I haven't touched the training tbh I just put them in there default schedules gk, def ect I will try find that 5* fitness coach who's good at aerobics to test it out, if not then I will need to tweak the fitness schedules but thanks for the help I now have a better understanding of the stars systems cheers

Wasn't ther some small easy to use calculator where you could put the numbers in and get it to convert it to star ratings? I know there was for 2011 and it hasn't really changed since then has it.

The game needs to stick star ratings on staff search screens.

It's stupid that you know everything about a staff member but only know how they will perform once they join. This only makes sense if there is a difference in the coach in theory and in practice (in the same way that someone's CV is almost never as good as show they perform on the job) but there is no such difference here - there is one single complex calculation and the "CV" - the attributes - simply don't lie.

I just wish you didnt continually have to offer backroom staff new contracts basically every year to stop them leaving for another club, surely this cant happen irl. It's probably my number one bugbear with the game because it's so tedious.

Archived