FMHi 2011 - Other countries clubs added with updates??????

I was just browsing through the apple app store, looking over the description for FMHi 2011 (never

Purchased still playing 2010 and awaiting 2012). I am curious to know if as stated in the description "other countries clubs will be added with free updates throughout the season" ??? Did The updates add any other countries clubs? If so were these clubs playable (doubtful) or was this purely to enrich the player database and make continental cup games more realistic? Any feedback is appreciated.

• SI Staff

Hi,

if you look a bit more closely at the description on the iTunes store, that sentence relates specifically to the stadium finder feature of the Travel Help tool rather than to the playable leagues in the game.

Thank you for clearing that up. I really do hope that FMHi 2012 will have more playable leagues as that was the reason I did not purchase the 2011 version. This could actually be a smart way to increase revenue by selling new leagues as add-on purchases for a dollar or two (I guess pound or two where you are located).

Thank you for clearing that up. I really do hope that FMHi 2012 will have more playable leagues as that was the reason I did not purchase the 2011 version. This could actually be a smart way to increase revenue by selling new leagues as add-on purchases for a dollar or two (I guess pound or two where you are located).

In agreement with you mate. For the first time ever, I've seen banner adds of FM 2012 on sports sites in Spanish. Ironically, not a single league from any Spanish speaking country in Latin America is playable in iOS.

Archived