stadium

well i think i should get the option as its been greyed out, also won top league 3 years running and stadium is full every home game, its only 8006 capacity, the stadium was getting rented until i asked them to buy it which they did, so why after a year cant i upgrade every option is grey out cant even ask

If you hover over the option it will tell you why the board will not consider any requests to expand the capacity. Remember that this game is all about realism so if irl the ground is enclosed by other property or a road (see Layer Road before Colchester moved) then an expansion will be coded to never happen.

Yes, the board have obviously decided that it is time to build a ground that is better suited for the level you are playing at, tbh you were probably a little too quick in requesting that they buy the ground you rented, that money could have been spent on the new ground.

No problem, it didn't cost me any money at all to buy back stadium as I was checking all the time when it was completed never lost any money to it, also how long can it take for them to even suggest a new stadium? or how long can it take? I have plenty cash in bank like over 40 million

Archived