Football Manager cost me my girlfriend!

We broke up last saturday based on her decision. Her decision? I havent been paying her enough attention lately and she felt disheartened with the relationship. When does she claim I stopped paying her enough attention? Towards the end of October. Coincidentally around the same time FM12 was released!

I expect Sports Interactive to compensate me with a new girlfriend, preferably with updated breasts and a more streamlined chassis. Preferably a hot prospect for the future on the U21 team.

Funny you say FM cost you? Perhaps it's your managerial stats?

your stats

Girlfriend/Spouse Loyalty - 5

Domestic Girlfriend Bias - N/A

Financial Control - 15

Hands on Approach - 5

Girlfriend Discipline - 2

Dating Consistency - 5

Perhaps you should have fined your girlfriend for not being professional. You should have told her you will be the one to decide whether she stays or goes. But perhaps consider allowing her to move on loan for short period to get more boyfriend action.

Do the following:

Girlfriend -> Private Chat -> Concerned -> "What are your concerns" (Assertive) -> when she responds "are you just trying to make things worse?", reply "I think this meeting has run it's course". Proceed to "compare with: sister" then offer mutual termination of contract. Publicly express interest in sister and then let your assistant deal with the rest.

Do the following:

Girlfriend -> Private Chat -> Concerned -> "What are your concerns" (Assertive) -> when she responds "are you just trying to make things worse?", reply "I think this meeting has run it's course". Proceed to "compare with: sister" then offer mutual termination of contract. Publicly express interest in sister and then let your assistant deal with the rest.

Assistant? Is that what the kids are calling their junk now?

So now we're onto prostitution jokes..?

Prostitution is a legal trade in some countries and regulated.

Are you offended by this? If you are then I'm sorry. But just wanted to point out it's a legit job in a lot of countries around the world.

Prostitution is a legal trade in some countries and regulated.

Are you offended by this? If you are then I'm sorry. But just wanted to point out it's a legit job in a lot of countries around the world.

...sadly, tone isn't portrayed well by text alone, at least in this case.

Incidental, due to forum rules I am unable to use this perfect opportunity for the ultimate 'Yo Mamma' joke.

Next time use the editor to give your girlfriend better attributes in all areas. Except for her finishing skills, that is already excellent.

How you know about that? Did you invite her for a trial? 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 or 4 weeks? Maybe she sucks at it!?

Funny you say FM cost you? Perhaps it's your managerial stats?

your stats

Girlfriend/Spouse Loyalty - 5

Domestic Girlfriend Bias - N/A

Financial Control - 15

Hands on Approach - 5

Girlfriend Discipline - 2

Dating Consistency - 5

Perhaps you should have fined your girlfriend for not being professional. You should have told her you will be the one to decide whether she stays or goes. But perhaps consider allowing her to move on loan for short period to get more boyfriend action.

It's not in the stats. He failed for not breaking her into first team duties....on the other hand, maybe he should have subbed her more often to stimulate her desire to perform better....I imagine it's hard to swallow losing a team maid this way...should have put her on the spot and let her take all the penalties she wanted.....now she is being picked up by a team who are more aggressive....

Can someone please clean up after my @#$& mind?

We broke up last saturday based on her decision. Her decision? I havent been paying her enough attention lately and she felt disheartened with the relationship. When does she claim I stopped paying her enough attention? Towards the end of October. Coincidentally around the same time FM12 was released!

I expect Sports Interactive to compensate me with a new girlfriend, preferably with updated breasts and a more streamlined chassis. Preferably a hot prospect for the future on the U21 team.

I hear you mate. Sometimes you give someone an inch and she'll take a Miles....

Do the following:

Thats is the BEST comment I have ever, EVER read!

Thats is the BEST comment I have ever, EVER read!

The problem with the sis, bro, is that she won't keep her mouth tight and most likely will share match day preparation details and match day itself with her sis. Not the best formation for ongoing success if you ask me but another trophy...

Archived