Languages?

Hello all fellow gamers of the best video game EVER (",)

I was so lucky to be just given a PSP and my first instinct was of course to go out and buy FM2007 for my new PSP, BUT....

I live in France but want to play FM2007 for PSP in English - can I change the language of the game even though I buy it in France?

I know you can do it for PC but is it also possible for PSP?

I've been searching the internet for a couple of days without any luck and I've been asking in shops where they sell it and of course they know nothing!!!

So can one of you fellow gamers of FM2007 for PSP please tell me if I can change the language into English???

Cheers.

icon14.gif

Hello all fellow gamers of the best video game EVER (",)

I was so lucky to be just given a PSP and my first instinct was of course to go out and buy FM2007 for my new PSP, BUT....

I live in France but want to play FM2007 for PSP in English - can I change the language of the game even though I buy it in France?

I know you can do it for PC but is it also possible for PSP?

I've been searching the internet for a couple of days without any luck and I've been asking in shops where they sell it and of course they know nothing!!!

So can one of you fellow gamers of FM2007 for PSP please tell me if I can change the language into English???

Cheers.

icon14.gif

Archived