Results

Have come to the conclusion that results are already decided before matches takes place, of course I can't prove it but SI know. Certain thing happen during a game that can only happen if scores are already decided end of rant I won't reply to anyone juts wanted to get my say in.

Lol so what your saying is everything is already decided before a ball is kicked at the start of the season?? If so does that happen irl? What's your point? Seems like you wear fm tainted glasses

no It does it on a match by match basis, and you were not meant to reply to anybody

Well looks like sherlocks in the house well done for pointing that out do you want some SI loving? Well games shouldn't already be decided before a balls kicked that's just wrong this is the end of my replying anyway you can't win with some people on here they sleep and dream of one day SI turning up at there door saying "suck it you have been the best fanboy" end of

Well looks like sherlocks in the house well done for pointing that out do you want some SI loving? Well games shouldn't already be decided before a balls kicked that's just wrong this is the end of my replying anyway you can't win with some people on here they sleep and dream of one day SI turning up at there door saying "suck it you have been the best fanboy" end of

What part of the third post in this thread you didn't understand?

The results are random. If you don't believe it, then save the game before hand, and then reload it after the game is finished.

The result is calculated based on what happens in the game and the players stats. If a player has say 10 out of 20 for passing, dumbing this down, say he'd have 50% chance of passing the ball where he wanted. Sometimes the pass will go there, sometimes it won't.

The game is calculated given each players stats, morale, etc. so if you give a bad team talk it can have a negative effect on players, if you give a good team talk they might get more motivated or improve concentration, and raise that probablity of passing the ball to 75%... or it could be shooting, or dribbling or crossing etc.

The game is calculated based on your choices. And there's a lot of moving parts. If you are losing, you can change the outcome of the game by making substitutions, or changing tactics, using the Shouts, or by taking off poor playing players, or perhaps you let a youth player play and the AI is exploiting that weakness of inexperience.

You need to look at the game more closely. The results are not predetermined.

The results are random. If you don't believe it, then save the game before hand, and then reload it after the game is finished.

The result is calculated based on what happens in the game and the players stats. If a player has say 10 out of 20 for passing, dumbing this down, say he'd have 50% chance of passing the ball where he wanted. Sometimes the pass will go there, sometimes it won't.

The game is calculated given each players stats, morale, etc. so if you give a bad team talk it can have a negative effect on players, if you give a good team talk they might get more motivated or improve concentration, and raise that probablity of passing the ball to 75%... or it could be shooting, or dribbling or crossing etc.

The game is calculated based on your choices. And there's a lot of moving parts. If you are losing, you can change the outcome of the game by making substitutions, or changing tactics, using the Shouts, or by taking off poor playing players, or perhaps you let a youth player play and the AI is exploiting that weakness of inexperience.

You need to look at the game more closely. The results are not predetermined.

Was gonna say something similar to this. Very well said.

Lol so what your saying is everything is already decided before a ball is kicked at the start of the season?? If so does that happen irl? What's your point? Seems like you wear fm tainted glasses

I thought you said you weren't gonna reply?

Also, in case you didn't see it before then I will spell it out for you again. A match is processed/calculated in order for it to make the highlights that you may or may not choose to watch. After any changes you make or the AI makes, the game recalculates the result with your changes incorporated into this new calculation. And no this is not real life. This is a piece of software. Thats how software works.

Oh and I doubt you failed to read the post. I'm just gonna assume that you saw it and ignored it so you could keep arguing some point you feel needs to be made.

Archived