Ideas for next years' game

Hello everyone! I'm new over here despite I've played for this game for many years and I got a lot of thoughts about game.I've spoken with Miles Jacobson about some features on twitter,and I was told to discuss it on forums by him.What do you think? What should I do? Can any of you give me an advice? Thanks.

Hello everyone! I'm new over here despite I've played for this game for many years and I got a lot of thoughts about game.I've spoken with Miles Jacobson about some features on twitter,and I was told to discuss it on forums by him.What do you think? What should I do? Can any of you give me an advice? Thanks.

Present your ideas for features in this thread. :)

Not sure what advice I can give you but as for next years release...Don't have one.

I know it is not possible but the best thing for this title now is to go into serious work to make it great again,If Sega are that pushy for a release of the same game with updated leagues and players then they should just release it as a DLC on Steam for around 10 Euro's.

This game has become lazy and any new features are things that either never worked in the 1st place or things the player base just do not care about,this title needs a year without pressure of a release to work hard at it and maybe release a "new game" every 2 years with a DLC in between.

Well goal line technology might be in the game next year. If it does come in, then they may have to make the change for FM. Same for any new rules. Especially these financial regulations coming in. SI/Sega won't have a choice but to input them into the game.

Most new features usually need teething period. Not everyone will be happy with them. But as long as we constantly give feed back to SI/Sega then they will hopefully fix stuff that is not working right.

Don't sit on your laurels about missing features, or features not working as expected, or if you think a feature can be expanded. If it's a good idea I'm sure SI will take it on board.

For example, I was pretty gazumped to why when I signed a scout it took them a long time to come back with a report. IN reality, scouts would have a pretty good idea and have reports already on certain players. Now, I said it on the forums, I'm not sure if it was me personally that influenced the game, but when you sign a scout the scout has a report already. You can then assign them out again. Or if you join a club the present staff of scouts already have their scout reports. I didn't see any reason why if you went to a club there wouldn't be scout reports from the current staff. I like to think that I influenced this change... but I can't be sure.

So get your ideas out there.

Appreciate you for all your comments,I read all of them.But i have a different suggestions whichs are just about gameplay.I suggest "being able to choose favorite team more than one".I mean,even "Sir" Alex Ferguson has 3 favorite teams,why aren't we able to choose more than one? Why can't we? In my opinion,we should be able to select at least 2 or 3 teams.Am I wrong? Thanks.

Appreciate you for all your comments,I read all of them.But i have a different suggestions whichs are just about gameplay.I suggest "being able to choose favorite team more than one".I mean,even "Sir" Alex Ferguson has 3 favorite teams,why aren't we able to choose more than one? Why can't we? In my opinion,we should be able to select at least 2 or 3 teams.Am I wrong? Thanks.

THIS,i also want to update my favorite teams,sometimes i go to a club and start liking them and just wish i could set it as one of my favs,

it would also be cool to be able to watch/set training matches between players of your squad.

It's been already suggested and I agree. Choosing our favoured personnel would also be nice.

I really think the lack of involvement in training is unrealistic. You should be able to watch a 5-aside game, or arrange in interclub friendly whenever it suits. I think that you should also get more comprehensive training reports.

I think we should definitely be able to choose a lot more from our own profile. For example, I'm English with Scottish as a second nationality. However, I don't know anything about Scottish football and would struggle to name 5 players outside of Rangers and Celtic. I'd like to be able to set my own knowledge levels at the start of the game.

Same goes for languages. I speak basic French, German and Japanese, yet there's no way of starting off with this in the game.

And this could be developed for sure.For example,a team may not sign with a manager who choose its rival team as favorite,could I explain? I mean,if you choose At.Madrid as favorite team and apply for R.Madrid job,R.Madrid board should be able to release a statement about the reason of not to choose you because of your favorite team as react.

I think we should definitely be able to choose a lot more from our own profile. For example, I'm English with Scottish as a second nationality. However, I don't know anything about Scottish football and would struggle to name 5 players outside of Rangers and Celtic. I'd like to be able to set my own knowledge levels at the start of the game.

Same goes for languages. I speak basic French, German and Japanese, yet there's no way of starting off with this in the game.

agreed that you should be able to choose a lot more from your profile,but the knowledge levels of the game could be exploited,say i set my knowledge levels of every nation to max and suddenly my club knows the entire world.

What was wrong with all the other threads on this topic?

If your biggest gripe was that you want to have more than one favourite team then no wonder MJ didnt want to get into a convo with you on twitter, although granted he would understandably refer everyone to these forums

Sorry for my english but,what did you mean exactly?

Archived