Is it Home or Neutral gound exactly ?

I just had similar but not identical. I played the Europa League final and everything correctly said I was away (playing at Lille's ground - so it wasn't neutral anyway). It showed as away, the in-game stuff all said I was away and the name of their ground, but the Competition history says it was played at Amsterdam ArenA, which is my ground.

Not your exact issue, but maybe linked

So as I suspected, it only affect HUMAN teams playing in Europa League Final. I checked past years' final fixtures and it showed correct neutral ground.

I haven't reached finals of Champions League and don't know if this affect only Europa League or other cup finals too.

Perhaps something for SI to fix in the next patch.

@hluraven.

I suppose your final fixture, it must be showed as Lille v Ajax instead of Ajax v Lille, right ? that's why you're listed as "away". In my match it is Watford vs Celtic and I play as home :) - but lost anyway :D

Another thing:

FA Cup semifinals and FA Cup finals showed correct neutral ground. Community Shield also showed correct neutral ground.

That's all finals I've ever been into. Please look for your history if you ever been into final(s) match(es).

Thanks.

@hluraven.

I suppose your final fixture, it must be showed as Lille v Ajax instead of Ajax v Lille, right ? that's why you're listed as "away"

Yes, but I actually was away. The final happened to be held at my opponents ground, just the history says it was at mine. I can look at the match from the fixtures list and it says away, it's only the competition history that has it wrong.

Hmmm, my next game was the Dutch Super Cup, correctly played at Amsterdam ArenA, but listed as neutral ground in my fixtures list. There is definitely something not quite right with Cup venues.

EDIT: Not the venues themselves, but how they are recorded/displayed

Archived