Are most of your good regens from Germany?

Playing a game with Spain, France, England, Germany, Brazil loaded with Large database.

Most of my scouts come back with highly recommended German youngsters, rarely Spanish, which I am hoping for.

I noticed in FM2011, I had a lot of German talents as well. Is it meant to be?

Its been discussed elsewhere, but yes I completely agree.

Im getting pretty bored of this years game, with St. Johnstone I won 5 leagues in a row, starting from 3 years in, without spending a penny. At the end of each season I just went through the top division teams in Germany France Spain and scouted all the youth players they released, a ridiculous amount of which were absolute beasts. When they got unhappy I sold them to the English Premiership for a few million each and then had more wage money to spend on more released european youth players. I now have 20 million in the bank and an amazing squad, although Iv never got past the 1st champs league knockout round.

After getting pretty bored of that I then started with Peterborough, and got promoted 2nd season by buying players released in the first season from germany. Boring

P.s. - im not part of the 'game is too easy' crew. I am not saying there are no challenges left in the game, as of course I could just go a smaller team that these players wouldnt come to and then the game would be full of challenge, just sadly i havent yet been able to get into such games

Yeh for me the problem is that there are too many released for free, and then that im the only team going in for them.

I have noticed the same, not that I've been able to get any of them, but i've been the only one bidding for the majority.

in mine Lyon have been trying to offer a contract to one of their youths,but he always rejects it demanding a bigger agent fee,salary,and that he deserves a better role(am guessing he demands to be back up but the AI only wants him to be a Hot Prospect).i tried to sign him but he wanted close to 50k per month (most of the youth prospects i sign are at 20k per month),i think this might be why the AI is releasing so many good Regens,he's nothing special either,he's a 3.5* pa,i have signed a 4*+ for 17k a month...

Argentina, Brazil, Germany, France and Holland all have good newgens for me. Annoyingly, there's hardly any that have come through in the Premier League, which is where I really want to get them from to help with home grown rules.

For me best regens come from south america teams, argentina brazil chile uruguay.

Serbia is where i look for young defenders they seem to have good regens

As for europe england scotland spain seems best

Scotland probly the best generally though they have some insane regens

germany have the best youth atm irl, so thats realistic.

^this.

I use FMRTE to find the best regens and in my game it's a fair spread.

Of course, having used FMRTE I'm not going to start bleating that the game is unrealistic or something. Fact is, if i didn't cheat, my scouts wouldn't find all these players.

I have a whole lot of regens in my current game.

Surprisingly enough, my best regens are a mexican centreback, who is world class at age 22 and a russian winger who is world class at 20. But the rest of the regens are from the expected countries; 5 french, 5 german (one with turkey as a second nationality), 3 argentinian and 2 brazilians.

Mexico has consistently had the best regens in the 4 different games i have played in fm12. i find that the attacking mids from there are usually top notch. also they produce lots of top quality fullbacks. in my current game mexico has 3 of the top ten LB and 4 of the top 10 rb. also you can get them all for dirt cheap. chivas, atlas, club america, pumas. or just search the mexican youth national teams.

Archived