FMH2008 features - moving countries?

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is already in another thread, but has it been confirmed what extra features will be included in FMH2008?

I know we will get reserves in the new version from thepress release (i presume it will work like the B Teams in the spanish teams) but what i'm really hoping for is for managers to be able to start in one country and accept job offers from clubs in other countries.

Does anyone know if this is possible in FMH2008?

Thanks

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is already in another thread, but has it been confirmed what extra features will be included in FMH2008?

I know we will get reserves in the new version from thepress release (i presume it will work like the B Teams in the spanish teams) but what i'm really hoping for is for managers to be able to start in one country and accept job offers from clubs in other countries.

Does anyone know if this is possible in FMH2008?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

ONe of the screenshots on GAME online shows the national league select screen with only one nation ticked. If the game allowed more I'm sure the publicity shot would have shown more than one. So it implies that you only manage in one country IN FMH08...but I could be wrong. icon_smile.gif

Archived