Adding a Club/League into a saved game

Found a couple of clubs in Jamaica I want to put in my current saved game and make the league playable without having to start a new saved game.

The club I have come across is Meadows FC. They are a club in Jamaica. How would I go about doing it so I can put the league they are in, into my current saved game ?

Any help would be great thanks

the system which allows you to add/remove leagues in the middle of your save only works with leagues that are in the game by default at the start.

To add a custom league system like the one you're wanting you would have to start a new save.

Not exactly. They allow you to add any league... as long as it's default, or the file was loaded at the start. But if you did, say, the Mozambiquean league, you could add/remove it if you had loaded the file o start with.

I've checked the Editor forum section and unable to find the Jamaican Leagues to include in the game, Primarily the South Central Super League to which this club is involved in.

Can someone please direct to the correct place so I can download a Jamacian league update thing for FM12 ?

Archived