Youth Candidates/Intakes

It's currently March 2015 so up to my 4th intake of youth candidates and so far I have not had 1 young gun come into my youth intake despite having Continental/World Class Youth Coaches and adding that to an already State of the art youth facilities, exceptional youth coaching & exceptional youth recruitment.

What on earth would I have to do to get atleast 1 young gun come through my Youth Candidates/Intakes ?

I am at my witsend in trying to get someone. I am even resorting to reloading the saved game from the day before. Whilst I get 1 ok player, it never ends up being a great youth player like I want come in mid March.

What do other people do to try to get gun youth candidates ?

If you actually give players a chance, they can end up being better than first anticipated. Even if you don't get through ones that will realistically be a first teamer, you may well still develop these youngsters to a good enough state to be squad/back-up players, or to sell onto Football League clubs (although I hear selling players can be quite difficult in FM12). In FM10 at least, you can really make a killing from young player sales if you put the effort in.

Archived