Scout attributes

Based on what I've seen before on these forums, I also look for Determination and sometimes Tactical Knowledge. I read somewhere that Determination increases the rate at which scouts file reports - and maybe also how thoroughly they scout a country/region. Tactical Knowledge I think is useful for an Opposition scout, since he can analyse opponent's tactics better.

I don't think any of that has been confirmed by SI though, so it could be wrong.

Based on what I've seen before on these forums, I also look for Determination and sometimes Tactical Knowledge. I read somewhere that Determination increases the rate at which scouts file reports - and maybe also how thoroughly they scout a country/region. Tactical Knowledge I think is useful for an Opposition scout, since he can analyse opponent's tactics better.

I don't think any of that has been confirmed by SI though, so it could be wrong.

Determination and Adaptability.

A scout with good adaptability will gain knowledge of a country faster.

From the FM manual

Adaptability

A high Adaptability attribute will enable the staff member to settle quickly predominantly in a new country but also will help a little in settling in at new clubs and new roles. The faster (i.e. higher rating) a member of staff can adapt to their new working environment, the quicker and better they can do their job.

A scout will always be in a new country. The faster they settle the faster the job gets done... from what I understand.

Archived