has anyone got a BSN/BSS side to the premier league

Not yet, but trying as hard as I can with Cambridge City! (went on one year vacation in the beginning of the game, Cambridge City was promoted to BSN and I got the job! :) ).

First season, I made it to the play-off, but didn't go through. Second season, I went through BSN like a warm knife through butter.

Just finished my third season, in which I went pretty easily through BSP, making a lot of tactical modifications after a rather bad start with 3 losses and 3 draws in the 6 first games.

Now I'm on the lookout for players to help me in L2, knowing I'll have to work hard not to get relegated.

This is the first FM in years, where it hasn't seemed to easy to make promotions year after year, if you ask me.

I just finished bringing Guiseley from BSN to the premiership.

Was able to do a back to back promotion through all of the leagues, winning all but League 2 where I came second.

Just began my run in the Premier League, winning Chelsea at home 1-0, then losing 5-2 away to ManU.

it's so hard for me to stay more than 2-3 years in one teams, i always like to play a Career mode, I've managed to get Hampton & RB promoted in 1st year from 6th tier to 5th, but if i've been offered a job in 4th tier in League two or better club in my division, i would quite !

Once you get the right players on a free its all easy tbh, my honours so far...

Season 1

BSN - Winners

Season 2

BSP - Winners

FA Trophy - Winners

Season 3

L2 - Winners

JPT - Winners

Season 4

L1 - Winners

JPT - Winners

Carling Cup - Winners

FA Cup - Winners

Total Transfer Spend £360K ish over season 3 and now season 5 with half of that in season 5

Just did it last night with staines. All i can say is make sure you use preseason friendlies to make your bank roll. I was loosing money every month till I hit prem. brang in loads of players each month and always kept the back room highly staffed. scouts are a god send.

Just did it last night with staines. All i can say is make sure you use preseason friendlies to make your bank roll. I was loosing money every month till I hit prem. brang in loads of players each month and always kept the back room highly staffed. scouts are a god send.

I had 26 friendlies in July that gave me over £300K in League 2 and i used trials to play the games or most of them done wonders to my bank balance as i was in the red.

As for bringing in players i only got what i needed each season which was almost a new team each season.

Staff i tried to get lots and mainly obscure staff as they're more likely to join me

In FM2011 I got Farnborough to the Championship with a promotion every season (Reunion players though so you could see that as cheating).

Got offered the Sheffield United job though and they had more than 10 times my wage budget so I couldn't resist.

Got to League 2 with Farnborough in FM2012 then when the Forest job was available I was touted as a possible replacement so I applied and got the job. It's the first FM where I've jumped 2 divisions when switching clubs, not sure if there is a bug in the rep, but I validated it in my head by saying that Nigel Clough went from the conference to the Championship, which is a 3 division jump, and I had won the FA Trophy two years running so had similar if not more success than Nigel.

I don't think I can be bothered with getting a team from the top to the bottom to be honest, I've got to the Championship a few times with other clubs (Grays was my favourite) but I always get tempted by a better job.

In FM2011 I got Farnborough to the Championship with a promotion every season (Reunion players though so you could see that as cheating).

Got offered the Sheffield United job though and they had more than 10 times my wage budget so I couldn't resist.

Got to League 2 with Farnborough in FM2012 then when the Forest job was available I was touted as a possible replacement so I applied and got the job. It's the first FM where I've jumped 2 divisions when switching clubs, not sure if there is a bug in the rep, but I validated it in my head by saying that Nigel Clough went from the conference to the Championship, which is a 3 division jump, and I had won the FA Trophy two years running so had similar if not more success than Nigel.

I don't think I can be bothered with getting a team from the top to the bottom to be honest, I've got to the Championship a few times with other clubs (Grays was my favourite) but I always get tempted by a better job.

Hmm in FM11 i skipped from just winning BSP to AS Monaco in the french top division, so it is possible.

Hmm in FM11 i skipped from just winning BSP to AS Monaco in the french top division, so it is possible.
Oh wow, well I usually only play the English leagues (though now I'm in the prem I've added Spain, France and Italy, LOVE this new feature!) so perhaps if I'd had more leagues added in FM 2011 I could have had a bigger jump.

Is the French league 4 star in FM 2011? That's a massive jump either way, nice one!

Archived