certain players unsignable?

just a quick question, are there certain players in the database that have been coded to not move to any other club, no matter the circumstances? im playing a DB where all the players are on a free, and John Terry and David Beckham WILL not sign for me no matter what club i am (ive tried 5 teams in the prem, 3 in spain and 3 in italy)

its a little annoying as im trying to build an all english team and these 2 would make perfect tutors

just a quick question, are there certain players in the database that have been coded to not move to any other club, no matter the circumstances? im playing a DB where all the players are on a free, and John Terry and David Beckham WILL not sign for me no matter what club i am (ive tried 5 teams in the prem, 3 in spain and 3 in italy)

its a little annoying as im trying to build an all english team and these 2 would make perfect tutors

Not directly coded but a combination of various things (league/team/player reputation, loyalty etc) will make it very difficult to sign some players.

If we take Terry, he won't move to another Premier side unless Chelsea are relegated, Italy have a lower league rep than England so that makes it unlikely he'll sign for an Italian club whilst Spain are fairly even but only really Real or Barcelona would stand a chance and it would probably need a lot of chasing to get him, especially if he is playing regularly for Chelsea.

Beckham should be more achievable but some people have problems getting him.

As for your reasons Terry usually makes a good tutor but why do you want Beckham?

ive had no luck signing them with any teams, Terry wont even re-join Chelsea, and its not the reputation that stops them from going anywhere as ive tried lowering that with FMRTE to see if that was the cause and there was no change.

and Becks mental stats make him a good tutor as well surely? (although ive never managed to sign him and find out lol)

ive had no luck signing them with any teams, Terry wont even re-join Chelsea, and its not the reputation that stops them from going anywhere as ive tried lowering that with FMRTE to see if that was the cause and there was no change.

and Becks mental stats make him a good tutor as well surely? (although ive never managed to sign him and find out lol)

Players don't tend to rejoin clubs after they've left unless a fair portion of time has passed.

Mental stats don't really determine who should be a tutor, tutoring is mostly about improving a younger players personality and you should be looking at personality, media handling style, coach reports to determine hidden attributes such as professionalism, loyalty, ambition etc as well as determination (Which isn't hidden).

tbh the tutoring is not whats bothering me (although on a side note, getting Drogba to tutor Lukaku is a bad idea, everytime i do this, they end up falling out) its just that fact that neither of these players, no matter what i change with FMRTE, will NOT join anyone at all

Archived