My game keeps crashing

For some reason my best data suddenly will not work anymore, I m playing with Burnham and am in the championship in 2014, when i load up my data it will work fine up until the point where i have to play Fulham, as soon as i go to the match the game gets stuck and the psp restarts itself. Does anybody know if my data can be salvaged? icon_confused.gif

For some reason my best data suddenly will not work anymore, I m playing with Burnham and am in the championship in 2014, when i load up my data it will work fine up until the point where i have to play Fulham, as soon as i go to the match the game gets stuck and the psp restarts itself. Does anybody know if my data can be salvaged? icon_confused.gif

• SI Staff

This might sound strange but have you tried going on holiday past that match.

Its very rare that a corrupt save game occurs on the PSP but sometimes this will avoid accessing the corrupted data area and allow a game to continue.

Unfortunalty my game now wont load up at all, it gets to about 3/4 of the way to loading the game and then gets stuck icon_frown.gif, i saved the game in 2 different locations just to make sure but both of these wont load up. This is the 3rd time this has happended to me, it happened before with chelsea, that time i didnt save the game in a new slot every year. Oh well at least i can start from when i came back from holiday and i will now be saving the game every 3 months in a new slot.

• SI Staff

It sounds like for some reason there is a small corrupted section of data within your save game (this could be down to a previously unreported bug in the game or due to hardware issues with your memory card - its impossible to ascertain from afar I'm afraid).

I'd suggest keeping a 'safe' save of your game to revert back to in case of emergency - however hopefully at some point the game will automatically repair that corruption (its fairly good at keeping itself sane the majority of the time).

Sorry for any inconveniance,

Marc

Archived