Media questions after drawing a game at home u should have won.

Small issue perhaps.

But after playing game at home against a team you should win against but you fail i dont like to get questions about if I can keep up my form of not loosing. I want to answer questions about how the feck didnt I win that game, despite having an extra player on the pitch for half the game for example. Happens every time. Not a single question. Only, How long can you keep your form up, and a player that im happy with.

I want to express my anger, both after the game, cause i let the team know im not happen with them, but then i want to scream it to the media as well...

Am I the only one that feels this way??

Same time, I want to take my time and answer the media, even if its the same dumb questions all around. I wonder if there is any point in it though? Does it make an effect on players? short-term, long-term. Or is it just nonsense?!

It annoys me too. I let my AM assist the press conferences but in this cases I would like to go just to scream all over the world that Im not happy and heads will roll. But since no journalist would question me about that them why bother?

Archived