Best Players (Share with the Community)

Who are your best players, the best bargains you have got, where you got them from and how much.

I got Carlos Tevez on a free from West Ham, Fernando Torres on a Free from Lyon (Altletico released on a free, so did Lyon, but he is doing great for me).

Ashley Cole on a free from Chelsea (had to pay a bit off the contract).

Kerlon 1m, Cruzerio, wonderkid.

Walcott, first season 6m from Arsenal, 6 years later worth 34m.

Anderson, originally from Porto, Man United beat me to him, but I spent 28m buying him two seasons later.

Lionel Messi, Barcelona, cost me 33m but scored on his first match within 3 minutes.

Ashley Young, 2m, Watford, great at free kicks.

Valjeri Boljnov (Completely wrong spelling, but look at Juventus and you will see who I mean). 10m first season, sold for 14m a bit later to Arsenal as he wasn't performing for me (striker, 20 shooting, 9 goals in 42 games).

Guiseppe Rossi (Manchester United). Cost me 27m this season, haven't used much, but my Fans celebrated and I had a media message saying that many Manchester United players were distraught at the sale of one of their star players, 11 of their players are unhappy because of this, and I have taken one of the best players from a team that beats me every time.

Tell me if any of these have helped you, and post your own. I could do with some good defenders. (I have 5 goalkeepers, bought cheap, loaning out until older and good enough to sell for profit.

Who are your best players, the best bargains you have got, where you got them from and how much.

I got Carlos Tevez on a free from West Ham, Fernando Torres on a Free from Lyon (Altletico released on a free, so did Lyon, but he is doing great for me).

Ashley Cole on a free from Chelsea (had to pay a bit off the contract).

Kerlon 1m, Cruzerio, wonderkid.

Walcott, first season 6m from Arsenal, 6 years later worth 34m.

Anderson, originally from Porto, Man United beat me to him, but I spent 28m buying him two seasons later.

Lionel Messi, Barcelona, cost me 33m but scored on his first match within 3 minutes.

Ashley Young, 2m, Watford, great at free kicks.

Valjeri Boljnov (Completely wrong spelling, but look at Juventus and you will see who I mean). 10m first season, sold for 14m a bit later to Arsenal as he wasn't performing for me (striker, 20 shooting, 9 goals in 42 games).

Guiseppe Rossi (Manchester United). Cost me 27m this season, haven't used much, but my Fans celebrated and I had a media message saying that many Manchester United players were distraught at the sale of one of their star players, 11 of their players are unhappy because of this, and I have taken one of the best players from a team that beats me every time.

Tell me if any of these have helped you, and post your own. I could do with some good defenders. (I have 5 goalkeepers, bought cheap, loaning out until older and good enough to sell for profit.

Micah Richards: Is my captain in 2013/2014.

Fernando Torres: Got him on a free transfer and scored a total of 18 goals and gave 11 assists icon_smile.gif

Theo Walcott: have him for 4 seasons now and he has scored 79 goals for me icon_smile.gif

Giuseppe Rossi: have him for 3 season now, scored a nice 39 goals and gave 26 assists.

Philippe Senderos: Was my captain for about 4 seasons. Now Micah Richards has taken his place in but he is still a stronghold in the defense.

Jack Hobbs: Have had him for 5 season's now and he has played almost every match for us. and average of about 50 games in 1 season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

I've also got Ricardo Oliveira as regen in my game :p

Tried to get him but he went to Chelsea icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bad luck...

I got him for about 3 mill and he is now a Euro Championship winner with Portugal and is worth 26 mill!!

I bought Ricardo Oliveira in 2012 or around then. for only 2m, but I rarely use him. Also got Daniel Olivieira.

I have over 5 brazilian players in my first team:

GK - A. Perez / L. Downing (Columbian/England)

D - Felipe (Brazil)

D - F. Avres / C. Davis (Brazil/England)

D - Marco Hendri / A. Cole (Denmark/England)

D - Vincent Kompany (Belgium Captain)

M - L. Messi / G. Rossi (argentina/italian)

M - Kerlon / Ricardo Oliveira (Brazil/Brazil)

M - Ronaldinho / Daniel Oliveira (Brazil/Brazil)

F - F.Torres / C.Tevez *both free* (Spain/Argentina)

F - J. Lambert / Anderson (French/Brazil)

F - T. Walcott / W. Rooney (English/English)

Reserve Forward: L. Sousa, Chelsea had him, good striker.

Most of my team I bought the season after they were best player in premiership or world, W. Rooney I only got this season as Man. U wouldn't accept my maximum until his price dropped (at 28 years old icon_frown.gif). Spent 53m last month.

Spent over 350m on 30 players or so, but if West Brom are winning ECC and coming 2nd in Premiership only 2 points behind Man United (Now I bought Rooney, their star striker, they don't have a chance), then it was worth it.

West Brom can be quite good.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

Wait he is called Francisco Oliveira over wich i was talking, but he is just named player of the year and he scored 29 goals this season icon_frown.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fransisco is at Arsenal on my game. he is amazing!

Vincent Kompany - HSV

Joe Lewis - (Norwch)

Micah Richards - (Man City)

daniel Sturridge - (Man City)

Jamie O'Hara - (Spurs)

Francisco Merida - (Arsenal)

Billy Jones - Crewe

Josh Walker - M'boro

Gile Barnes - Derby

Sergio Peter - Blackburn

Paul Anderson - Liverpool

Ryan Smith - Derby

Daniel Galbraith - Man U

Scott Sinclair - Chelsea

Then there's all the well known players like Rooney, walcott, rossi

Im Reading

Relegated 1st season back in it 4th season

Best players

Buffon (Free) 3rd

Pique (Free) 4th

Taylor,S (Free) 4th

Nzogbia (2m) 3rd

Cooper,S(1m) 2nd

Cudicini (1m) 1st

Doyle

Sidwell

Lupoli(Free) 3rd

Valencia(2m) 1st

Sold on for huge profits ;

Billy Jones

Scott Golbourne

kerlon is a pratt. I made him unhappy by offering for him cause his contract was running out. He still signed a new one and was still unhappy... icon_confused.gif His team mate something oliveira is decent too.

Manuel Fernandes has brilliant stats and is the centre of my squad. Also, oscar ustari (GK) can be picked up at the start of the game. Very young and VERY good keeper.

When you post these players, could you list the club too? I've tried to search for a few (Ore, Gilardino, etc) but because of the Fog of War thingy, they don't come up in the search. So I'm figuring the only way to find them is to find their clubs?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leicesterfan:

Pablo Ore isn't in FMH07.

Julius (??) Woblay is a good player I've bought. Jack Hobbs in defence is promising too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jack Hobbs is The Jack Cork of FMH07, quality english young player.

Archived