Raging

Ok so I'm in the quarter finals of the euro's top of my league, in the Scottish spl as clyde, just played my first leg of euros, now I have a game on the sat then I have a game on the Tuesday in the league, wait for it and a game on the Thursday in the second leg of euros, then a game on the Sunday, now that's just wrong it wouldn't happen on real life and I'm so annoyed I don't think I can play this game again it have totally put me off, it's just making it harder for my players to get fit in time I can't afford to play a weak team in the league as im only 3 points clear at the top so disappointed in si as this has been a problem for god knows how many fms just a joke really :-(

Ok so I'm in the quarter finals of the euro's top of my league, in the Scottish spl as clyde, just played my first leg of euros, now I have a game on the sat then I have a game on the Tuesday in the league, wait for it and a game on the Thursday in the second leg of euros, then a game on the Sunday, now that's just wrong it wouldn't happen on real life

It does happen in real life. It often happens in non-league, because a lot of fixtures get postponed due to bad weather in winter clubs sometimes have to play 4 games in a week. It can also happen if a Football League team makes the semi-finals of the league cup and progress in the FA Cup.

Look at your fixtures and tell us if you have any weekends or midweeks free from now until the end of the season.

I see your point and it does get annoying at times. I once had 6 players out for a crunch game as they were away on u21 international duty.

singtelsux - was that comment really needed as it did not help one bit you muppet :)

Now now, grammar IS important. Imagine trying to say all that in one breath!

On my current save the christmas of 2027 the Premier League arranged fixtures for Dec 26th, Dec 27th and Dec 28th. The only reason i was not too annoyed was all 20 teams played 3 days in a row so was kinda fiar although unrealistic.

I did ok with D W W. The other top teams at the time:

Man U D W D

Man C D D W

Spurs W L W

Liverpool D D L

Villa W L W

Everton L L D

So i did well with 7 points, more than my main rivals.

It can happen in the game when a successful team makes the later stages of competitions- the game hasnt got the coding to extend the season as can happen in real life. It also does happen in real life too.

In some leagues it cant. In Portugal in RL it has to be at least 3 days between matches and FM sometimes only gives 2 days to rest. Its a league rule and it can only be broken if both teams agree on that. Even in Portugal with only 16 teams in the league and many midweek fixtures available Ive seen, in previous FMs, the game fixturing 4 games in 1 week (Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat).

Its not game breaking but sometimes its annoying.

Ok I think I overreacted a bit ha i wont gove game up as its the best fm for a gd few years but there should be at least a option to ask for more time as your helping your league reputation that's all I was unhappy about, u couldn't even go mental in a press conference about it, it does happen in real life but at a lower level not at top level anyway I had a squad to deal with it still got put out of Europe but will win the league :-)

I am having this problem in Finland. The problem occured dur to Finland qualifying for Euro 2016. Because the Finnish league is palyed during the summer during the Euros, the league takes a month break for the Euros, but the start and end dates for the season dont change. I have been playing Sun / Tues / Thu / Sun or Sat / Mon / Wed / Sat depending when the CL qualifiying games are.

Totally I looked it up just couldn't remember if I'd it did or no I'm no a old firm supporting as you could probably tell from the user name, and I find it shocking that they didn't extend the league as it only helped Scottish football but hey that's Scottish football for you always a conspiracy I believe Romanov mafias at work even in this game ha

Totally I looked it up just couldn't remember if I'd it did or no I'm no a old firm supporting as you could probably tell from the user name, and I find it shocking that they didn't extend the league as it only helped Scottish football but hey that's Scottish football for you always a conspiracy I believe Romanov mafias at work even in this game ha

Yeah exactly, the problem was it was the old firm, and they would rather make like difficult for each other than help out scottish football. Romanov is a complete nutcase, but sometimes he has a point underneath his crazy rantings.

Ha aye Romanov is a nutcase but like you say does have some good and valid points against the media and those in charge of Scottish football, I for one hope he doesn't go as he has pumped alot of money into hearts otherwise they would have gone bust or sold tynecastle, would have liked si to have put Romanov in it with some of his rambling in the media would have been funny.

I think the biggest problem is Romanov underestimated how powerful the old firm are in scotland, that and how far behind Hearts were in every sense of the word, squad, stadium, everything. He has spent a shed load of money, but a huge chunk has been wasted on rubbish players like Kingston and he sacked the one manager who looked like taking Hearts to the league, that one decision was his downfall. I dont Hearts every fully recovered from that. Shame because Tynecastle is full every week, no other ground in Scotland is like that, christ Pittodrie is more than half empty every week, but rather than improve the playing squad we have decided that a new stadium will bring success back..........It must just be a thing with Scottish Chairmen, Hibs implode every season, the Gers have probably scotlands biggest dodger in charge, Stewart Milne would rather sell our stadium so he can build more cheaply built flats, and this is before we look at the folk in charge of the game overall.

I think the biggest problem is Romanov underestimated how powerful the old firm are in scotland, that and how far behind Hearts were in every sense of the word, squad, stadium, everything. He has spent a shed load of money, but a huge chunk has been wasted on rubbish players like Kingston and he sacked the one manager who looked like taking Hearts to the league, that one decision was his downfall. I dont Hearts every fully recovered from that. Shame because Tynecastle is full every week, no other ground in Scotland is like that, christ Pittodrie is more than half empty every week, but rather than improve the playing squad we have decided that a new stadium will bring success back..........It must just be a thing with Scottish Chairmen, Hibs implode every season, the Gers have probably scotlands biggest dodger in charge, Stewart Milne would rather sell our stadium so he can build more cheaply built flats, and this is before we look at the folk in charge of the game overall.

Every matchday coaches from towns like Inverness, Falkirk, Kilmarnock and even Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and Edinbrgh head to Glasgow full of fans who support the Old Firm and not their local club despite their own hometown team being in the same league as the team they 'support'. The monopoly of success held by the Old Firm will not be broken just by the odd title win for Hearts or whoever, if there is ever to be more than a two horse race in the SPL it will take a massive cultural shift over generations, regardless of who manages the other teams or who runs the SFA/SPL.

Aye your probs right but people move all over Scotland, I moved from Edinburgh to Kirkcaldy and Im not going to support raith rovers because its my local team but I know where your coming from, people will always support who there family support most of the time, I believe hearts are the closest to the Old firm support wise when we bulid our new stadium we will fill it every week all hearts need to do is get a decent team and manager and we,ll be sorted if only it was as easy as playing fm

Every matchday coaches from towns like Inverness, Falkirk, Kilmarnock and even Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen and Edinbrgh head to Glasgow full of fans who support the Old Firm and not their local club despite their own hometown team being in the same league as the team they 'support'. The monopoly of success held by the Old Firm will not be broken just by the odd title win for Hearts or whoever, if there is ever to be more than a two horse race in the SPL it will take a massive cultural shift over generations, regardless of who manages the other teams or who runs the SFA/SPL.

100% correct! One league win for Hearts wont change anything, the Old Firm would just go out and out spend everyone else, or buy anyone who caused them an issue the season before :p Seriously tho, your right it will take a huge cultural shift up here before we see any change, not something that will happen any time soon. I have friends who are "supporters" of the Old Firm, yet have never left Aberdeen to go see a game, especially now, when their are seats readily available for most games they still dont bother, thats what clubs up here have to fight against. I dont think most of these people really support the old firm, but success brings support, and its really no fun being a dons fan lol.

None of that is ment as a dig at the Old Firm, at the end of the day they grabbed the bull by the horns so to speak when money started flying about up here and everyone else was left behind, or tried to catch up and ended up even further behind than before.

I feel your pain but it's looking like we have to just get on with it until they bring something out where we can challenge the fixture list and ask for postponement it's so annoying though.

That would be great, but I dont think they will.

Archived