Loaning players

Hi guys!

I just thought I would make a thread about something that I would like to see in FMHi. I rarely, if ever, see any players over 21 that are loan listed. In real life, if players are out of favour or the club needs to free up some money by reducing their wage budget (these are just some of many many reasons), players will be loaned out.

It seems that players on FMHI 2011 are loan listed because a) they are under 21, and b) they aren't in that club's first team. This makes it hard to improve some squads in some situations if a loan is the only option, whereas this isn't the case in real life. Adebayor, Aquilani, Gyan and Benayoun are just a few examples where the player isn't in first team plans and would benefit from regular football elsewhere, in which a loan deal would be beneficial.

Basically, I just wanna loan some decent, established players rather than just youngsters! :D

• SI Staff

I'll take a look at this side of things - its not something which has been raised before but its a valid point and worth me taking a look at ... so thanks for the feedback :D (however please do bear in mind tweaking the transfer system can take a while so any changes in this area (if required) won't go into FMHi 2012 until an update).

I appreciate that Marc, thanks! It's OK, I have a decent amount of patience - unlike the angry mob that seems to be uprising about the release date of FMHi 2012!

I'm sure the new game will be a welcome addition to my collection of procrastination tools, so take as long as you like if it means I can pass my degree!

Archived