goalkeeper distribution

i play a 4-4-4 formation and my goalkeeper always pelts a long ball up to my striker (who isn't the target man) and who is small, if he does that why doesn't he at least do that with to my big targetman which he is set to do? makes no sense to me. and before you ask no my small striker is not set as targetman.

i play a 4-4-4 formation and my goalkeeper always pelts a long ball up to my striker (who isn't the target man) and who is small, if he does that why doesn't he at least do that with to my big targetman which he is set to do? makes no sense to me. and before you ask no my small striker is not set as targetman.

A very non-standard formation. You should be winning every game.

Have you selected the required player through "distribute to"?

Would be nice to be able to ask the GK to distribute to the full-backs (alternate between both, not only having to choose 1 guy).

And yea, same here. Even though I ask my GK to distribute to one of my central def, he also shoots the ball to my strikers more often than I would like him to...

Would be nice to be able to ask the GK to distribute to the full-backs (alternate between both, not only having to choose 1 guy).

And yea, same here. Even though I ask my GK to distribute to one of my central def, he also shoots the ball to my strikers more often than I would like him to...

Actually you set one of the full-backs, but if the GK considers it is dangerous to pass the ball there, he passes it to the other full-back.

Archived