Board and Player responses

You would want each individual to give an honest response based on their feelings of a situation and their attitude and personality, so if i ask the board for more time they say yes, i reload it at the same point before i asked then ask again and they say no that doesnt make sense if they evaluate the situation the same way.

The fact that you get different reactions I see as a huge plus; not a negative.

Too much uniformity & robotic rigidness in a game's performance is surely less entertaining?

I agree with this, but if the same question was asked at the very same time after re-loading the game, I think in this instance that the responses should be the same

The responses should be directly linked to the situation at the time of conversation.

If a board says "no" then you reload and then they say "yes" then it is based on a random figure process rather than evaluating what the club situation is to warranty a particular answer..

The responses should be directly linked to the situation at the time of conversation.

If a board says "no" then you reload and then they say "yes" then it is based on a random figure process rather than evaluating what the club situation is to warranty a particular answer..

I'm fairly certain it's a weighted random response. Ie, depending on your situation asking the board for more time produces X response Y% of the time. Which really, is the only reasonable way to do it.

Thing is, if it's random-ish and changes upon reloading, then it's open to being exploited

You get an answer to a board request you don't like? Easy, keep reloading until you get the one you want

This is just what i was thinking the consequences could be, good for some people but sometimes you enjoy a game more when you know you have to stick with what happens and if you know you can reload temptation might get the better of you... just a thought...

Archived