Help needed for FM12

Now i have had the game for a number of weeks and have only played a couple of months on the game, really good game but it is really hard. In other versions specially 07-10 i loved it i was big teams and was achieving everything, i only played with low league teams here and there. But now im man city on fm12, lost 4 games but im really lost as there are so much new things, and totally new layout. It seems like im new to the game.

In last years game your staff told you how to play against your opposition, like what tempo, what width, who to tackle and close down, but in the new one before the match that is not there. Im not sure who to mark when playing a match, who to target, and what players of mine to make them do those tactics.

Im sorry but i really am annoyed and sad that i suck at this new game, and have no idea what to do.

Oh yeah when watching the match its not smooth as last years.

I hope someone can help me out.

Well there's an abundance of threads in there: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/18-Tactics-amp-Training-Discussion

Stickies on Training and Match prep FM12 & TT&F re FM10 (this is still very relevant).

Also there is many threads on various aspects of the game from training to formations. You may want to set out how you play, what formation you use and so on and help will follow in that forum.

:)

Archived