score results are small, help getting them back to being large

Hi all i tried to search for this problem b4 posting i am sure someone had the solution but the search engine isn't the best, anyways my problem is that if u install a new copy of the game without changing any display settings, after games are complete the results screen shows the teams with the score and who scored etc etc, with the score being in a large font and the scorers all in one window

i did something and changed it to how it looked in fm11 which was a kind of small looking. and u would then have to click on the score result of a game to see who scored the goals. can someone tell me how to get back to the "large scores" display?

thanks much

Is there an eye symbool on the screen? kind of nearish the top, a few inches in from the left?

From there you should be able to chose options similar ot 'basic' or 'detailed'

Sorry I cant say exaclty as cant open FM just now, but ye, when you are on the screen giving you the scores from the day, there should be a drop down menu above the first one

ah yes there is it, i got it thank u all i thought itwas an option in the display and options settings.. is there any way i can remove this thread now? i hate to be adding clutter to this forum

Archived