Players unhappy with training workload.

Do you give them a lighter workload? Or do you ask them to live with it? Because in my game, I actually have about 5 players complaining about workload. I reduced it a notch, but they still complain.

Just want to ask, if I refuse to lower it anymore, what are the consequences? Other than them not being happy. Will they progress slower or something?

its annoying. I think there may be a few threads already However

I have one 18 year old who complains at average workload and still complains when its set to light

I have a 19 year old who has just started complaining with his average workload yet for the 2 previous seasons (and he has been in my first team playing) has also started moaning

I find it difficult to understand why people would complain with average or lower workloads....clearly needs SI to look at this

well i dont think it should, as it takes time away from their standard training schedule, but i have had it come up with players happy with their schedule but unhappy after being asked to do something specific, might be the same problem you guys are having, Removing the individual focus also makes the player happy again.

I have one 18 year old who complains at average workload and still complains when its set to light

I have a 19 year old who has just started complaining with his average workload yet for the 2 previous seasons (and he has been in my first team playing) has also started moaning

I find it difficult to understand why people would complain with average or lower workloads....clearly needs SI to look at this

Have you read their training screen to see what their exact issues with training are?

some of players, specially young and very old will complain about training load.

just give them a rest once a while, for 3 days or a week, and they'll be ok.

I think it effects development slightly when they are not happy. so take care about that.

I usually start a conversation with them telling they have to work harder in order to get a starting role.

If they feel i was harsh, and still unhappy with workload. I will ship them if they are useless.

Because imo, they wouldnt train as hard as the others because they feel unhappy.

Bad personalities usually accout for this. (unless he's complaining because he's not getting enough training!?)

• 2 weeks later...

i have 'light' versions of each of my training regimes. if they moan about the heavy work load, i drop them to the 'light' version.

i did get my keepers moaning about not training enough in ball control at the start. that was soon sorted. Lucas Leiva keeps moaning about wanting to do more attacking training but he's a defensive midfielder to me so he gets the same training as the defenders.

i have 'light' versions of each of my training regimes. if they moan about the heavy work load, i drop them to the 'light' version.

i did get my keepers moaning about not training enough in ball control at the start. that was soon sorted. Lucas Leiva keeps moaning about wanting to do more attacking training but he's a defensive midfielder to me so he gets the same training as the defenders.

I struggle with this too. A D/WB/M/AM L player called Mica who's Natural in the full back position wants to do more shooting... I wish it could be possible to tell him (or the game, really) that to me he is a defender and that's it!

Archived