Holidaying through games

I'm not sure if it's just me, but my chances of winning a game seem to be alot higher when I holiday through them. It's annoying me cause it feels like cheating, but I put it on same tactics & same team if possible. It seems to me whenever I actually play the game I lose or draw. Does anyone have any suggestions to 'fix' this? Does this seem to be the case with anyone else?

Don't tick 'same tactics and same team if possible'. Your AssMan will then field a stupid line-up and you will lose more matches when holidaying. But I'm not sure whether that's what you're after :D

On a serious note: I sometimes have that feeling, too. But at some point you have such a strong team and developed good tactics that you also win most of your matches when you watch them and this is when you stop worrying about that issue. At least, that has always been the case for me.

The thing that springs to my mind is team talks.

How do you do them?

This.

I used to holiday through a lot of "unimportant" games in earlier versions, but in this game I do it a lot less since it seems the assMan just can't get the same results I can with the right team talks and a good trashing in halftime if the players are slacking.

Well, usually my Assman will use really weird tactics ( We don't even got a sweeper in the club so he puts a attacking midfielder there, with 0 knowledge of defending at all!!)

Result: Gets trashed by almost all teams. Maybe he just sucks, but I still prefer playing all matches , boring ones on only commentary / full speed.

Archived