"Suck on my Brazil Nuts"

jackripper

FM11 patch 3,

Leagues Loaded: Brazil,argentina,Engand,holland,France,Italy.Spain and Scotland.

Manager Rep-Automatic-

190px-Esporte_Clube_Bahia_logo.png

Bahia F.C

Esporte Clube Bahia (Portuguese pronunciation: [isˈpɔʁtʃi ˈklubi baˈi.ɐ]), known familiarly as Bahiaço, is a Brazilian professional football club, based in Salvador, Bahia. They play in the Campeonato Baiano, Bahia's state league, and the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, Brazil's national league. Bahia was a founding member of the Clube dos 13 (English: Club of the 13) group of Brazil's leading football clubs. Since the Brazilian football league system was established in 1959, it has spent all but ten seasons in the top tier, being promoted from Série B to Série A in 2010.

Ive never managed in Brazil before so i have no ideas on how the competitions work so it could be confusing slightly. I decided to go with Balia mainly because they are the youngest team in the league.

The squad is virtually made up of players on loan with 11 in total. I hopefully should be able to reduce that number as i want the club to have there own players and not loanees.

Media prediction is 7th.

We currently have a bank balance of £76000. the club is valued at £4.5million wiith a debt of £19million.

Just realised that the season has already started and it looks grim reading so far.

League Table so far

Currently sitting in relegation with 6 points from 9 games which for a team thats predcited mid table its terrible. I made my first mistake in this new league when i told the board i would easily finish top half. The hard work now starts. Firstly referrring to my favoured 4-2-3-1 short quick passing style. Which was probably made for Brazilians. Morale in the club is at an all time low aswell.

My career to date

Season Country League Team Pos Acheivements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10 Brazil Second Div Bahia F.C 8th N/A
2010/11 Brazil First Div Santos 2nd Copa lib. Winners, League runners up, World Club runners up.
2011/12 Brazil First Div Santos 5th Resigned after 5 games/State Championship Winners
2012/13 England Prem League Man City ?? ??

Title/Cup Successes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
State championships [b]x2[/b]
Copa Libertadores Cup [b]x1[/b]

I'm so in with that title.

Is it a wide 4-2-3-1 you're playing, or narrow? Would have thought the latter would be more suited to the Brazilian game with the proliferation of the 4-2-2-2 "magic box" system and relatively few genuine wingers.

July 2010

marf.jpg

My first month in charge and we would be facing most of the teams around us so losing was not an option if we were going to climb the table. We won 2 and drew 2 which is brilliant considering there previous results. My attacking formation seems so far to suit my players especially when im basing it mostly on pace. My young guns are starting to gel nicely and a late push up the table cant be far off.

mar2y.jpg

Bahia F.C End of Season 2009/10

League Table --Considering we were one of the favourites to be promoted i found myself taking over with the club languishing in the relegation zone. i knew i had a good squad it was just getting the right formation with them. A better start to next season and we will be up there, Depending on off club activities which youll get to grips with further down.

Squad-- One of the youngest squads in the division and a few starlets also like Avine who for 22 years old was exceptional all season at left back. some of Europes club like PSV are circuling already. The squad however as you can tell is made up mostly of loanees. Il have to dig deep into my youth team as we dont have any cash to spend.

Transfers-- Only signed one player to date Dakson,Coach Report. An attack minded player who can play anywhere in midfeild. worth now £250k.

Finances--The bad news of the club. Considering theses not much money floating in the league. Its hard to make money especially when we didnt play any cup games. (not sure why dont even know if they should have). we are over half a million in debt and rising. If a big offer comes in formy youngstars how will i be able to reject. However i dont wanna lose any of them and would rather the debt to be honest. Worrying times.

Key Player

Avine--Brillaint season from the young defender. You can tell hes Brazillian, A left back with so much flair and pace.

Next Season

i selected my past experience as automatic and was given a continental reputation so with that in mind il possibly be looking to move on from Bahia if the financial crisis worsens. However i do feel on the pitch we could certainly be looking at a title challenge.

financial.jpg

Some good news on the financial front as we are now back in the black with £1.5million in the bank. Wether thats enough to stay afloat this season i dont know. i have realised though that all these players on loan are on high wages that im covering. Ive decided to keep them until they have to return just incase but when they do return that should save me a bit.

BTW, river rejected me for being inexperienced.

OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

83690032.jpg

Just bloody great, My board decide to go and sell my star player for £2.4million. Id rather keep the player as he was vital for my preparations for the new season. furious with my bloody board. Maybe this is there way of saying 'so you wanna join River do you?'...We have over a million pound in the bank at the moment so we dont need it....Yet that is.

Bahia F.C--State Championship 2009/10

With me not knowing anything about Brazilian football i found myself in a competition after the season ended called the Bahia State Championship. I wasnt sure what this competition was and considering the teams that were entered it wasnt a big one. I did however use this as great preparation for the upcoming season. The teams that where in this competition were dire though apart from Vitoria who topped Group B.

League Table--Topped our Table by a huge distance.

Phase 2--After winning the first group we were placed into another group which again we won with some ease.

Results--As you can see we walked this competition winning nearly every game. Who these clubs are i dont know but some were shocking. We did lose to Vitoria twice but we got our revenge later in the competition.

Rest of tournament--with us safely through to the Semi Final and Vitoria in the other i knew these were the 2 clubs going into the final. We won our semi 4-0 while Vitoria won 8-0. The final we got our revenge on the previous 2 defeats against Vitoria as we won the title beating them 3-0.

Finances

We were given prize money of £150k for whooping some of Brazils most pathetic teams ever so i cant complain even if it means my players will probably be knackered before the season even starts. Gate receipts also helped a lot too.

Im not sure wether the board are forcing me to resign but we have around £2million now in the bank balance and the board again go over my head and accept another offer for one of my best players. This time Ananias was sold to league rivals Botafogo which makes it even harder to accept. He raised £1.2 million. so with that i demandd the board not only update youth but now also the training facilities which they have agreed.

yeah the chairmen is pretty annoying. More clubs are bidding for my players however at the moment i can reject them until 'Mr greed' says otherwise. And it was good to win it was just a lot of games before the season starts. Didnt realise how many games there are in Brazil. glad i got a fitness coach with 20 for fitness

resign.jpg

After what seemed to be me fighting a losing battle with my chairmen who just loved the cash to much i decided it would be best if i would step down as my role as manager. Ive been here just under a year and how the club expect to progress when selling all my best players i just dont know. There are a few jobs available at the moment so il be having a good look before jumping straight in.

So after resigning from the club it was time for me to step straight back into management. There were quit a few jobs open like Newcastle, Toulouse and Almeria but 2 teams came forward without me even applying

boltono.jpg

This was one offer which would see me head back to the UK. I thought hard about this decision and wether or not i was ready to head to England just yet. Bolton have had a poor season finishing 15th in the prem and with an ageing squad and finances well not to good i have decided to reject there advances as Bolton arent my type of club. Too old for my liking. Plus i didnt want to jump straight into the Premier League..So where did i end up.......................

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSni1HvGpe0FHYJmS7b81vzO0BHX2-fjgayEi0EtsXsV0n2XtX

Santos Futebol Clube (Portuguese pronunciation: [ˈsɐ̃tus futʃiˈbɔw ˈklubi]) is a Brazilian professional football club based in Santos, São Paulo[1] They play in the Campeonato Paulista[2] and the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A,[3] the highest professional leagues in São Paulo state and Brazil, respectively.

Brief update

So ive decided that i had some unfinished business in Brazil so i was delighted when Santos F.C came in with an offer, Not only did they give me a great opportunity to manage some of Brazils finest young talent like Henrique and Neymar, they have also given me a whopping £6million to spend on transfers. The club are currently predicted to finish runners up but are sitting 13th after 3 games into the campaign. A big step from Bahia indeed...More to follow.

That's amazing to win the Libertadores so quickly! Like the update style as well, how are you creating those?

Yeah it helped that the team was already in the Semi finals. to make it i looked for a good Santos wallpaper and pasted into paint. Then added text onto the wallpaper and copied photos found from google images.

im struggling with goals then i find an absolute beast in my u20's

leooc.jpg

he is amazing and it was only brought to my attention when ac milan, Barcelona and Inter put in bids for him. i promoted him straight away but hes ineligible. I am shocked at my poor management in not knowing about this guy when i took over. He was signed from Vitoria.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSni1HvGpe0FHYJmS7b81vzO0BHX2-fjgayEi0EtsXsV0n2XtX

Santos F.C. End of season review 2010/11

League Table--So close but yet so far. Depsite finishing level with the champions Cruzerio we had a mixed season. It was only towards the end when we picked up form. Mainly because i just couldnt find the right tactic for my team. I tried playing wide, Narrow and with 2 strikers but nothing clicked. However a 4-2-3-1 formation seemed to have done wonders for my team and we then picked up win and after win but it wasnt to be enough. Even beating Cruzerio 2-1 on the final day didnt stop them being champions.

[/url]--first game and 15 year old striker Leo shows his class with 6 yes 6 goals in the first game against Tampeze who we beat 10-0. So we headed into the final against the mighty Real Madrid. They were big favoruites for this game but knew we would be up for it ourselves. Especially knowing this was the clubs first ever time here in there 99 year history. Real were missing a few key players with Higuian and Ozil to name a few but still had ronaldo. We made things difficult when Marcone received his 2nd yellow just before half time. Ronaldo then headed Madrid in front. a fight back was on the cards when Neymar slotted home. Benzema restored the lead but again we crawled back and Arouca added our 2nd. 2-2 and into Extra time. I had to replace influential arouca as he was shattered after giving it his all. Benzema then broke our hearts when he scored midway through extra time before sub higuan wrapped up a 5-2 win with a double at the end.

Squad--considering the talent i got it took me ages to get them to finally click. Henrique seemed to be in a strut before picking up good form. My defence seemed a bit leaky and will need strengthening depending on what budgets and what players are available next season.

--The club spent just under £10million on new players and when i mean the club i dont mean me. Players from Leo up were already signed when i joined. I did splash into the market though as i raided old club Bahia for centre back for £2.5million. my scouts then recommended . 15 year attacking midfielder is my solution to replacing the ageing Elano. Might promote him ready for next season. Other transfer worth noting woud be Who is a right back who i signed as we seemed weak in that area. Also advised in my team report. I released a few young players who were just utter crap and also managed to get rid of some dead wood. One player i didnt want to sell though but my chairman thought different was left back who was signed for £7million by spanish giants Real Madrid. Depsite my best efforts to keep him i wished him well as he moved to a giant of a club.

--with around £6million in the bank we have enough to survive but il be needing money to strengthen the squad in the summer. we still got to receive prize money if any from the upcoming World Club championship.(Playing as type)

Key Player

--Sensational season from my young protege as he goes from strength to strength. could easily play for the worlds biggest clubs so the fight im sure will be on. 33 goals in 55 games is a brilliant record and im hoping he does the same next season.

Ripper Resigns from Santos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 2 succeseful seasons in Santos the world was shocked when manager Jack Ripper suddenly announced his resignatiaon from the job with immediate affect. Rumours going around he has been approached by an unnamed Spanish Club and is poised to take over.

The Santos board where in praise for ex manager Ripper stating after everything he did in his 2 years they wouldnt step in his way with such an opportunity. He won an array of trophies in his time in Brazil and has now moved onto other projects.

Archived