Why does Ole Gunnar Solkjaer hate me?

Why does Ole Gunnar Solkjaer hate me?

I'm managing Aberdeen and he's the current boss of Norway. We've never had any interaction, I own three Norwegian players but he calls one of them up to his squad regularly and he just got his first cap. I've got nothing against him personally, in fact I loved watching him when I was younger.

What exactly figures into staff having a low opinion of you? I know the obvious, managing/favourite club being what it is and opposing managers not liking you, or players who you treated badly retiring and not liking you as staff (Chris Clark is one place above Ole since I sold him midway through season 1). But what accounts for random dislike? Did I do this on purpose or is it just bad luck?

I have the same with Iran coach.

I'm managing a poruguse club, I hold Bahraini nationality, and noticed that Iran head coach hate me, after their match against Bahrain! where they lost 1-3.

it's sometimes because matches results, or just not sharing the same point of view I guess!!

try praising him now and then, you might have luck with changing his mind hehehe.

Have you, perhaps, criticised somebody who is in his favoured personnel? Not sure how the vagaries of inter-personal manager relationships are expressed in the game tbh.

Not sure on this one. Never said anything bad towards Sir Alex (Aberdeen legend after all)...that's what I'm after...why do certain staff dislike you other than the obvious reasons? Does he just not like my haircut? :D

I'd really like to know the answer to this too. Ledley King hates me on my Tottenham save but I think it's more than likely because I chose to release him rather than offer him a coaching job after his contract expired. He must have been really pissed.

In your profile in your own overview. Gives you the top five coaching staff with a good opinion and the top five with a bad opinion.

Derek McInnes, Roy Keane, Sebastian Gervais (Ricky's cousin no doubt), Luciano Spalletti and Gordan Strachan have the best opinion of me, Terry Butcher, Neil Lennon, Chris Clark, Ole Gunnar Solkjaer and Danny Lennon have the lowest opinion. I can understand nine out of those ten. Solkjaer remains a mystery.

I'm sure it's simply a random game element. You can't have everyone liking you. In real life you don't get on with everyone.

Don't take it to heart; I'm sure Ole Gunnar would really take to you in real life!

I'm sure it's simply a random game element. You can't have everyone liking you. In real life you don't get on with everyone.

Don't take it to heart; I'm sure Ole Gunnar would really take to you in real life!

I'm sure he would. I'm one seriously cool dude. :cool:

Can't pull that off, can I?

In your profile in your own overview. Gives you the top five coaching staff with a good opinion and the top five with a bad opinion.

It's disappeared in my game. I've seen it before but it's not there anymore. Have I possibly changed the lay out by mistake, is there anywhere for that?

Archived